Legality of playing Runescape on the Ipad

Vezon Dash

Hey, moving this to Help & Advice as you're asking for help so it seems to be the best place :P

If you think it should stay in general discussion reply to this post or PM me

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 4 weeks later...

It's allowed but not possible :)

Actually it's very possible, even on a ipod. There is an app that runs java and a browser. The legality of it I don't know about, because you would actually be at a disadvantage, but it might be 3rd party. I wouldn't risk it personally. :ohnoes:

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

cloudbrowse sucks unless u pay for the services because the anonymous session clear so often

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

I've heard from multiple sources it's possible, and even easier with that Cloud Browser now. However, to download the app is 3 bucks, and to make it worthwhile(I think) it costs a subscription. And the only other way i hear you can do it is though an app that can control your computer remotely, and just running RS on there. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Not even worth it in my book, considering the unbelievably low frame rate makes it almost impossible to do anything. Some of the only things i can think of are maybe ivy, and AFKing at Bandits(Maybe armoreds if it can handle running all the way to the ladder, then back to regain their aggression).

I might try it on my iPhone just for lolz. As long as it doesn't cost anything.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.