[TWR] Downfall vs Crimson Raiders - DRAW

Thehitman324

Props for CR for stepping up, cya guys soon.

Thanks for the fight once again :thumbup:

How are we stepping up if you've never beaten us or wanted to fight us until recently?

When was the last time you beat us (inb4Saturday)? Nah idiot you didn't win.

And what are you on about? You guys never asked us for fights (besides silly cwri offers that I obviously declined, even though we won our last one). Our officials were the ones who came to you for a fight and you even told them to pass by the next day lol.

Like 2 weeks ago we had a midweek pkri where again you left the world. That was because of crashers i think but you didn't even attempt to restart the fight on another world (sorry we can't clear EoS). And that's exactly my point, you have never been close to on our level before to ask us for pkri's which is why you would be "stepping up" in this instance. I hope we do fight again though :thumbsup:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Godd job DF! :)

TRW POINTS:

DF: 202 points

CR: 65 points (They are put back in, but with half of the points they had before being removed for inactivity)

Their ending is in a different world facepalm.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Doesn't show what world they're on.

I sense a merged topic. hash.png

The thing is, none of us were at the war so the only thing we have to go by are screenshots and videos. So the only people who can know the true winners are the participants themselves.

I guess I'll rephrase and say good job to whoever won.

j0xPu5R.png

We had 35 people in a back up vent and 20 still on our regular one because we got ddosed for the 3rd time with 5 minutes left before the cap was supposed to end. We asked to extend it 10 minutes or so to give us time to get back together on 1 vent. They said we had 80 opts but i don't see a picture of that either. We had 53 people on vent combined, just weren't all together in game because of the confusion with everything getting the new info and Downfall wouldn't respond to Parshdarsh's pm's to extend the cap. So they hopped and took a full ending on a different world. Leaving the battlefield=loss, if they were so confident in their amazing performance what's 10 more minutes of "domination"? Mhmmmm..... :rolleyes:

crsigl.png

So who really won? I don't see DF being dishonest about winning if they lost.. Maybe a miscommunication?

Regardless of the result, nice job DF!!!! Keep it up!

I would be the first to say if we lost, however, we did out perform by quite a bit. I don't go on "rsc" for certain obvious reasons (I don't like flamming/trolls) so I was surprised when a few of my clan mates told me that CR not only claimed the win but were flamming us as well. I've always seen CR as a respectable clan but to lie and flame is a bit shocking. Always thought that was below them to be honest. However, I don't want this to start an arguement so I will apologize if I have offended anyone with this post because that is not my intentions. I just know how my clan performed and I am damn proud of every one of downfall who were there. It feels great to have defeated a clan that is/was as respectable as CR. Look forward to another one :)

Merging the topics as CR shows 138 opts ending and DFall shows 144. Unless either side can show more proof showing that their had more opts at ending then it will stay a draw. If either side does feel free to PM me or another clan staff member.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

We had 35 people in a back up vent and 20 still on our regular one because we got ddosed for the 3rd time with 5 minutes left before the cap was supposed to end. We asked to extend it 10 minutes or so to give us time to get back together on 1 vent. They said we had 80 opts but i don't see a picture of that either. We had 53 people on vent combined, just weren't all together in game because of the confusion with everything getting the new info and Downfall wouldn't respond to Parshdarsh's pm's to extend the cap. So they hopped and took a full ending on a different world. Leaving the battlefield=loss, if they were so confident in their amazing performance what's 10 more minutes of "domination"? Mhmmmm..... :rolleyes:

First you said DF ended 10 min early...now you are saying that you asked for a ten minute extension. Which is it? If you aren't all together, thats not DF's problem.. Iirc DF had a closing pic at fight end, with more people... and they weren't required to give you an extension. Sorry you got dosed but so did DF.

I just dont see amateurnoob or thehitman or DF lying about winning a fight that they didn't.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

First you said DF ended 10 min early...now you are saying that you asked for a ten minute extension. Which is it? If you aren't all together, thats not DF's problem.. Iirc DF had a closing pic at fight end, with more people... and they weren't required to give you an extension. Sorry you got dosed but so did DF.

I just dont see amateurnoob or thehitman or DF lying about winning a fight that they didn't.

I never said DF ended 10 minutes early i said they left the battlefield without taking ending. We pm'ed their leaders for a 10 minute extension because we were ddosed right before ending, unlike DF who was ddosed much earlier so they had all their numbers together. Like i said we had 50+ on audio with our 2 vents combined, if they couldn't give us time to get all of our members together on one audio so we could finish the fight then they can take the loss since they left the world. And of course you don't see them lying because you used to be in DF so you can only see it from their side.

crsigl.png

I never said DF ended 10 minutes early i said they left the battlefield without taking ending. We pm'ed their leaders for a 10 minute extension because we were ddosed right before ending, unlike DF who was ddosed much earlier so they had all their numbers together. Like i said we had 50+ on audio with our 2 vents combined, if they couldn't give us time to get all of our members together on one audio so we could finish the fight then they can take the loss since they left the world. And of course you don't see them lying because you used to be in DF so you can only see it from their side.

Yes you did:

Soon after downfall decided to call "times up" with 10 mins left remaining in the cap and after we transitioned onto their fi leader they decided to log out giving us the win.

Fair enough, you got ddosed at the end, very unlucky. Id like to know who had the upper hand before the last DDOS... but a draw seems like a pretty fair way to end.

Your story just didn't seem very consistent, and I really don't see DF leaders being liars (has nothing to do with me being in Downfall); they'll accept a loss, and I'm sure they'd have no problems accepting one vs. CR. Perhaps it was a case of miscommunication like I said before?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

fight started 10mins late but the full time cap was wared you said you wanted an extension and we didnt want to.

We had a solid starting then you guys got ddosd and kept having snipers pile us and somewhere theres proof of you guys saying send all our fi's to go snipe and keep them away from us, so we just transitioned through all of them - if you hadn't kept snipers on us we would have stopped.

Obviously we had the momentum and upper hand with your audio down but then ours did too and you picked it up. Once we got our situation for the audio fixed it was us chasing you guys pretty sure by then you had already gotten onto another vent that worked fine but couldnt hold all of your members? idk but you definatly had audio for the ending

6590ew.jpg

fight started 10mins late but the full time cap was wared you said you wanted an extension and we didnt want to.

We had a solid starting then you guys got ddosd and kept having snipers pile us and somewhere theres proof of you guys saying send all our fi's to go snipe and keep them away from us, so we just transitioned through all of them - if you hadn't kept snipers on us we would have stopped.

Obviously we had the momentum and upper hand with your audio down but then ours did too and you picked it up. Once we got our situation for the audio fixed it was us chasing you guys pretty sure by then you had already gotten onto another vent that worked fine but couldnt hold all of your members? idk but you definatly had audio for the ending

We were fine when our audio went down the first time because we were just transitioning in game and our spam towers were off the screen. It was the last time when we tried to switch over to a new audio and had to get everyone the new information that we slipped. It could only hold 50 but we didn't even have 50 members on it because of the confusion, so there was still 20+ left on the other audio. My point is if you couldn't give us another 10 minutes to get all set on the new audio that no one has ever used before then you must not be too confident in your performance after all. You're basically saying if given another 10 minutes we would have been able to gather all of our numbers back and clear more of your members off of the battlefield than you were able to since we had about the same amount of numbers all fight i would say. You said you had the "upper hand" most of the fight and performed really well (i wouldn't know i was just sniping), but you couldn't extend 10 more minutes since this is a short capped fight? Of course you would have had more numbers in the ending you wished to take than us after what i just explained. If it was a longer cap or uncapped then this wouldn't even be a problem. However, i don't see another 10 minutes being a huge deal especially since you could have just claimed the win after the 10 minutes if you truely did outperform us, but now you're settling for a draw or whatever this is.

crsigl.png

Why is it so difficult to accept a loss? There's always next time. Stop making yourself look bad by spamming up these forums. This isn't rsc.

Why is it so difficult to accept a loss? There's always next time. Stop making yourself look bad by spamming up these forums. This isn't rsc.

They're desperate for a win. All their recent fights has end up with beef ('The' for a example), we all know it's not because of us this fight ended up messy.

As for Uffan, Parshcurryeater never PM'd anyone to extend the cap. Frenchfry was the one who pm'd me about extending the cap for another 30 minutes, r[]fl. I declined his offer many times and told him we were ending when the cap was over (following the rules). I can get the logs for you if you wish, because you like to talk a lot of crap without any valid proof, you don't even know what really happen to your main pile considering you were sniping the whole fight. You're just brainwash and repeating the exact crap what your fellow clan members are saying on Rsc. And how can we take ending opts when you didn't let us? You rushed us when the time cap was over, we weren't going uncapped so we hopped to another world to take ending (which was more then yours). You had like 80 opts immediate as well, that's why you rushed us at the time cap, so that you can get the Rsc win you desperately want.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

They're desperate for a win. All their recent fights has end up with beef ('The' for a example), we all know it's not because of us this fight ended up messy.

As for Uffan, Parshcurryeater never PM'd anyone to extend the cap. Frenchfry was the one who pm'd me about extending the cap for another 30 minutes, r[]fl. I declined his offer many times and told him we were ending when the cap was over (following the rules). I can get the logs for you if you wish, because you like to talk a lot of crap without any valid proof, you don't even know what really happen to your main pile considering you were sniping the whole fight. You're just brainwash and repeating the exact crap what your fellow clan members are saying on Rsc. And how can we take ending opts when you didn't let us? You rushed us when the time cap was over, we weren't going uncapped so we hopped to another world to take ending (which was more then yours). You had like 80 opts immediate as well, that's why you rushed us at the time cap, so that you can get the Rsc win you desperately want.

About time a topic on tip.it got to 2nd 3rd page though. I'm not making myself look bad and i could care less what i look like on the internet but ok! But you keep avoiding the point im making so this is useless. See you next time :thumbsup:

crsigl.png