High School Election

Normalize

When I was younger I printed off masses of sheets of papers, these sheets would be placed in order to form a massive poster promoting me. I did two of these posters in the two corridors that our school had and placed smaller posters all over the school. I purchased a huge amount of freddo frog bars and gave them out to people. I gave examples of what I was going to do, think of things that the school probably wouldn't implement but will get peoples hopes up without being impossible.

Ask individuals to vote for you, many will vote for you because you've been the only one to do so. If a person says no tell them what you plan to do, to the people that directly tell you that they're going to vote for X [usually there friend] be very pushy.

Needless to say I was placed as chairman.

qTLQRuS.png

At uni all the candidates chalk the floors and walls with 'vote so and so', name recognition is never bad

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I won fyi ^.^

(Late) Congratulations to you!

While we're still on this topic, I have to agree that High School elections tend to be popularity, joke, or candy-giving contests. Last election at my school, though, a bunch of the guys voted for the most unpopular kid there to give him a chance, because we all knew he had no chance whatsoever in winning.

He won. FML.

22031_s.gif