There's been plenty of these topic so sorry.

K_E_E_B918

Every time I'm about to run up to a drag its dead/

Here is a good guide for doing it with the bots.

http://grimy.freeforums.org/pro-guide-to-green-dragons-up-to-2-4m-hr-t16.html

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Don't try to make money before frosts if you are going for frosts.

Why waste the time when you can spend the same amount much more effectively in the future?

I'd just work to get 85 dungeoneering ASAP and ignoring trying to build my cashpile outside of dailies/farming, which should get you a few mil anyway by the time you get 85.

Why waste the time when you can spend the same amount much more effectively in the future?

I'd just work to get 85 dungeoneering ASAP and ignoring trying to build my cashpile outside of dailies/farming, which should get you a few mil anyway by the time you get 85.

ok. So whatlevel should i use peng points and tears to? Also a goal is chaotic rapier

K_E_E_B91827.png

ok. So whatlevel should i use peng points and tears to? Also a goal is chaotic rapier

Start using your peng points on rc while leveling up your dung with tears. Then at 70 rc switch your peng points to dung. Since you get more exp from each peng point if you're a higher level, you'll be better off getting it up a little bit more first. Also don't forget to go and 'discover' the resource dungeons as you reach the required levels for them, it'll give you a little boost of dung exp.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

FYI you can easily start flipping with 10MIL, even i (noob) did that and i earned 150mil within 1,5 month. I also learned my mates and they earned 5-45m and 7-60m respectively in one month.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody