Warning to PSN users - Keep all PSN hacking discussion here

Demoli

No PSN and no Online makes Krampell go something something...

Yeah, Brink in 8 days (europe ftl ;_;).

Hopefully it will be back at the end of this week. (They promised it. (But then again, Sony said it would be back after a day or two after it first was down.)).

I miss updating my trophies ;_;

Go crazy?

And it's times like these where I cherish my PS2. Three cheers for old gen consoles!

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAY 31ST?!?

SWEET BABY JESUS NO!@$#!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

They've got to be losing a [cabbage]load of money over this.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

The May 31st "deadline" isn't real at all and I honestly can't believe people are thinking that and going by it lol.

Looking at how they're doing at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if it took that long. Still, they're going to bring several functions back over the course of time, so we'll probably have online play back soon-ish.

priest_wiz.png

Heard there's some PSN out California way...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

hey any help appreciated. Im in the Uk and I recieved an update just now and downloaded it. However I wasnt prompted to reset my password, is this cause the psn is set to be switched on in the UK later or should I have been able to reset my password once I got the update thanks

UK will be switched either later today or tomorrow morning.

Changing passwords is just an extra "secruity" step against the people who stole them all.

Sounds good.

Even though I use an Xbox, I have a few friends who have a PS3. Been kind of annoying for me to hear them complain about it still being down since I've been able to play and they couldn't.

j0xPu5R.png

So the 2 games we get to choose are

UK:

* LittleBigPlanet

* Infamous

* Wipeout HD/Fury

* Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

* Dead Nation

US:

Dead Nation

inFAMOUS

LittleBigPlanet

Super Stardust HD

Wipeout HD + Fury

and 30 days of PS+

Was hoping for Warhawk, but will take infamous and Dead Nation have LBP and Wipeout/Fury already

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Yeah, i just saw that on IGN. I think that the general attitude from the itnernet/gaming sites really made them rush, thus popping out an unfinished fix. They should take their time and do it right, people can play the games offline until then.