How is it possible?

FelixL

Well, my friend old me that this person, called "chilly", has the record of most xp in a day, 83m. I just don't understand how she did it. Effigies? That would be 600 effigies..

Alexpkpure.png

Effigies, PC points, other minigame rewards, exchanging dging tokens for exp, brawlers...

I guess I should be shocked because it's the equivalent of what, 6 99's? But I can't find it in me to get all excited about it, because they'll likely be banned for 'bug abusing' regardless if it was obtained legitimately. Just like those top-level DG'ers who were banned because they were so good at gaining exp that Jagex didn't think it was possible. (They later unbanned them, apologized, and credited their accounts with membership, but lol.)

hzvjpwS.gif

The following quote is taken from the 200m skills thread. He (she?) saved up 460+ effigies, and had a ton of charms to use. He was planning on getting 110m+ xp, but it didn't happen.

[hide]

Chilly (sushidame on yt) (rank 3 slay atm) is about to use 462 effigys. Look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JE5R3uog-w&feature=feedu

So that means she will get 22m and a bit slayer xp, which leaves her 140k of 200m slayer and she got some lamps too. So she will probably reach 200m slayer today (read description and you see that if tezz reaches 200m slayer before here today, she will not get 200m too). But i don't see how tezz could get 13m xp with the help of about 200 effigy's he had atm i thought? He then still would need about 3-4m xp.

So this will mean that a lot of records are going to be broken today.

And strangly enough sushidame points at the daily record of drumgun in runetracker, and some other top records (those are concerning the effigy opening skills).

But she might use all her effigys at a wise time, then don't sleep for 29 hours ( 1 for opening effigys) and use all of her blue charms and after that the crimsons. I think this because she also pointed at the summoning record and her charms in bank.

If she does this, she might get close drumgun...

If xensure could calculate how many xp you would get of 462 effigys. then we know if this is more then the 46m drum got, and if she is in a position of beating him.

Meh might aswell do that myself:

One effigy gives 90k xp and the lamp at lvl 99 slayer gives 48029 xp, that'll be 138029 xp per effigy.

138029 × 462 = 63,769,398. Wow that is a lot :P She would then need 23,9m xp for the daily record.

And since about 3000 charms an hour are reasonable:

First using blue charms (geyser titans) would be : 3000 × 783.2 = 2.35m xp per hour.

23.9m / 2.35m = about 10 hours of blue charms.. then she would have used 30k blue charms. And in the vid she has about 27.6k. So she does blue hours for 9 hours.

Then she would have 20 hours left (if she really goes for it, and uses the 6 hours time span on runetracker wisely) for crimson charms.

She has 107k crimson charms which means 107k / 3k = 35 hours. That would fill the 20 hours :D

And that would be 20 × 3000 = 60k crimson charms All steel titans i suppose: 60k × 435.2 = 26.1m

So that means she would have 63,7m (effigys) + 21.6m (blue charms) + 26.1m (Crimson charms).

Meh that would be 111.4m xp in one day! And since 3k charms an hour are not the actual maximum this might even be possible lol.

But then she must want it, and that's a whole different story.

Sorry for my english/sentence build up xd

And please correct me if i am wrong with the information about 3k charms per hour, and the info about opening all 462 effigy's in 1 hour lol, kinda made that up. Might take 2-3 hours

but i think today is the day of drumguns record being beaten.

And i am aware of the fact that chilly does not have al effigy opening skills at 97, but she has enough, so that won't be a problem.

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Drumgun as the record for most xp in a day. He used 46m strength xp from soul wars, and then blew hes charms summoning to get 87mil in a day. Chilly used effigies and then summoning to get 85mil xp in a day. Chilly could have beat Drumgun's record, except that Chilly needed the 30hour runetracker day you can get by using the 6 hour logout timer. Unfortunately, she disconnected 3 hours in, and thus only ended up with a 27 hour day, and all the effigy xp she gained in those 3 hours before she disconnected did not count toward the daily record.

Also, neither Drumgun or Chilly were banned for bug abusing, nor were they suspected of bug abusing.

pere_grin.png

Chilly does have the official record and it is 83m xp. She did it on the day she squeezed out Tezz for first to 200m slayer and she used a combination of almost a full bank of effigies and a ton of blue and crimson charms from 200m slayer. It was discussed a little bit on the 200m all skills thread if you want to backtrack that far.

I refer you to her Runetrack page where her first commendation if you scroll down a little bit is #1 xp in a day.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Chilly does have the official record and it is 83m xp. She did it on the day she squeezed out Tezz for first to 200m slayer and she used a combination of almost a full bank of effigies and a ton of blue and crimson charms from 200m slayer. It was discussed a little bit on the 200m all skills thread if you want to backtrack that far.

I refer you to her Runetrack page where her first commendation if you scroll down a little bit is #1 xp in a day.

and tezz was srsrly pissed that day rofl

Chilly is second dude. Sorry to break it to you.

http://runetracker.org/records

runetrackerrecords2.png

pere_grin.png

Gaining the total exp in 1 week that I've gained in 9 years, nice lives rofl. :geek:

Haha so true, it both makes me feel sad for how little I've gotten done in 9 years compared to them and happy that I am not on their level

M.A.G.I.C.

K0S

Chilly's day was easily possible and she doesn't have the record Drumgun does by 2.1m. Those records will certainly be broken some day. I did these calculations for fun awhile back to see the maximum possible xp you could get in a day. Even this number is low because running curved and long bones is faster than geyser titans, so that is what you should be doing after all of the point/token/ticket redemption.

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 146,816,363 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,681,636 Tokens.

5) Summoning:

Saved up about 63k blue charms, 63k water talismans, and 14m shards

6) Effigies: 450 max (Assuming you need at minimum 66 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,681,636 xp (12,067,637* xp)

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 79,002,000 xp

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

9) Summoning: 49,341,600 xp

Assuming 3k pouches an hour use all 63k blue charms, or as many as possible.

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 921,488,441 xp O.o

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.

Seen as its being so stupidly impossible already, why not do talon beasts instead of geyser titans? :P

And incidentally is 64011 really the max slayer points? Because that sounds like a really random number.

more efficient.

and srsly talon beast charms arent worth the time

Seen as its being so stupidly impossible already, why not do talon beasts instead of geyser titans? :P

And incidentally is 64011 really the max slayer points? Because that sounds like a really random number.

Yes, it's the max. I remember Enrix E B getting it when I was in TSG.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

more efficient.

It's not about efficiency though, it's about maxing xp so Talons are better.

2eprbpj.png

more efficient.

It's not about efficiency though, it's about maxing xp so Talons are better.

Yes Talons are better, but so is doing demonic thrones, but I put those two in the impossible category and ignored them for these calculation purposes. Doing demonc thrones would take 185b gp. I am pretty sure that no player has ever reached that high. The most I have heard of was 75b. Talon beast charms would take ages to get but they are possible, so if you would like to recalculate for the theoretical maximum go for it. Also keeping a slight sense of practicality it would be easier and get you more total xp to spend your 21 hours running curved and long bones for about 3.3m cons xp per hour. Which is faster than geyster titans.

Good luck getting 63k blue charms without 200M hp. :P

Lootshare, cannon, bork...

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Good luck getting 63k blue charms without 200M hp. :P

Lootshare, cannon, bork...

simply tons of Charm Sprite Blasting would do the trick too

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!