Tip.It Times - 1st May 2011

Racheya

"You wouldn't stand for the disrespect and the belittlement of your accomplishment, and would sooner get your fill somewhere else. "

I think the real question is, when you do something in runescape, like gain a difficult level 99, is it really an accomplishment? If it is, how so? Personally, the point in time when my runescape playtime dropped dramatically, was when I realized that if nobody cares, and you didnt enjoy doing it, its no accomplishment at all.

Call it what you will, but I think our points of view are the same: Why bother if noone cares...

But Kyle, do you think that this ingamne clan can change things by forcing people together more and more often?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Necromagus, are you implying that flying poo is not hilarious? :blink:

I changed my name only once, because I didn't think about my name when I created my account either, and settled for one that contained a long line of numbers.

I thought it was really funny to have name like that, my relative who introduced me to RS has Poo in his character name and it was attracting a lot of hilarious attention at time. (He and other friend has similar user name and pretty much become a "Poo" squad).

Anyways, when I start the game, I knew I am going to stick with that name for long time, so I actually take time and think about it (took me ten minutes actually). So it actually paid off in the end because I like it, and many ppl in game comment that my name is quite good and original (like no numbers behind it or 2nd and third, or any other famous show's main hero with number behind them).

So even if your name is not what u want in the first place, ppl still associated u with it. I remember when name change become available, I was having hard time to telling who is what.

a happy Runescaper