02-May-2011 - Behind the Scenes � May

BloodAngel

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capes of distinction sound interesting still. Sound like one of those things that people will wear then popularity will eventually die out, however. Happy they're going to be released soon though.

j0xPu5R.png

GAH!!! GIVE ME QUESTS NOW1!@!#@!@#!@#!SHIFT+1!!!!@!!!!!@@!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I must be the only one excited to finally see the signature heroes in the game.

They've been in the background since forever yet they've never even met you.

"Death Hats

Who doesn’t like hats? Hats are great! They keep the sun out of your eyes, warm your head in cold weather, can be worn at a jaunty angle, thrown in the air and left to just simply exude general hat-ish qualities. Come mid-May, they’ll also be able to show off to the rest of RuneScape just how many players you’ve PKed in the Wilderness and defeated in the Duel Arena."

Cool for some I guess. :unsure:

What I thought when reading this though: when are they going to erase the 'bounty hunter'-activity from highscores? Since it doesn't even exist anymore...

"Upgrades Week

One of the weeks in May will see a variety of minor updates, fixes and improvements, which have been compiled from some of players' most discussed issues on the forums. For example, there will be: an optional filter for the Summoning pouch/scroll creation interface, so you can choose to view either all pouches/scrolls or just those you’re currently able to make; the herbalist at the Grand Exchange will decant potions into two or three doses; an ‘open all’ option will be added when using a hammer on a coconut; and the message when a bird’s nest drops while Woodcutting will be made more noticeable."

I hope they fix the xp-flaw in fish flingers! (less xp with higher fishing lvl)

I must be the only one excited to finally see the signature heroes in the game.

They've been in the background since forever yet they've never even met you.

I assume you mean the background images on the site? I've never noticed them in anything outside Jagex's original posting claiming that they should show up everywhere... :unsure:

The least they could have done was make them into wandering NPCs like Zanik or something.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png