Why do they still call rs a mmo

iamsomebody1

You can stay here complain about bots "takin' our jerbs" and I'll go enjoy my dirt cheap herb prices.

It's not like herb is any cheaper than it was before, i don't understand why people think lvling herblore is any cheaper seeing as the potions(which determines how much money you save) crashed just as much as the herb (which is how much it costs).

So for those who are making extremes... where you don't sell back the pots...

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Hey OP! Why you so mad?

Congratulations, you have just increased your necromancy skill!

You are now level 24.

You can now necro threads with 10 pages.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Every MMO has bots.

I played WoW for awhile and I didn't see any bots...

You didn't look hard. WoW is worse than RS with bots and Blizzard even allows small macros so they pick up the illegal macros less. Do a herb run or two on WoW you'll be seeing about 20-40 druid bots on each herb spawn. In RS terms, imagine 40 bots on a yew tree yea it can get that bad. Not saying that it is always that bad, but the same can be said for RuneScape where sometimes there isn't a bot in sight, then you'll be shocked when you go to Frosts, green dragons ect. But people who say WoW doesn't have bots have never done a herb run.

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

Every MMO has bots.

I played WoW for awhile and I didn't see any bots...

You didn't look hard. WoW is worse than RS with bots and Blizzard even allows small macros so they pick up the illegal macros less. Do a herb run or two on WoW you'll be seeing about 20-40 druid bots on each herb spawn. In RS terms, imagine 40 bots on a yew tree yea it can get that bad. Not saying that it is always that bad, but the same can be said for RuneScape where sometimes there isn't a bot in sight, then you'll be shocked when you go to Frosts, green dragons ect. But people who say WoW doesn't have bots have never done a herb run.

Or played wow.

I loved seeing the bot armies floating around in orgrimmar :D

• 2 weeks later...

if Jagex are unable to control the situation, I can see that in 5 years time, the majority of those online will be bots. Shame really.

coolte10.png