Full Completionist Cape Requirement List (Including Trim. Reqs)

Screamra

If I'm missing ANY please let me know, this is (to my knowledge) the complete list. Also, big grats to Castle Wars on being the first (and only) player to earn the trim version of this Uber Cape.

This is a replica thread I made on RSOF feel free to check that one too, i'm going to try and keep both lists updated as more stuff comes out for requirements, as of now (to my knowledge) this is the complete list, if you know for a fact there's more (and can show proof) please post it here. Thank you.

150px-Completionist_cape2.png170px-Completionist_cape_%28t%29_full.png

- Basic

All skill levels at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills).

All quests completed (including hidden ones).

Every music track unlocked.

All tasks completed.

All magic spells unlocked (Spells from Livid Farm, Mage Training Arena, and the Mage Arena).

All prayers unlocked (Prayer from Dungeoneering and Camelot training room).

All Varrock museum Kudos earned.

All Miniquests completed.

All 3 of the Fremennik Sagas 100% Completed.

Hunted the Thalassus ten times after the Deadliest Catch quest.

- To wear the trimmed completionist cape you will need the following in addition to the previous:

4,000 Chompy kills.

Scabarite research completed.

Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.

All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.

Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.

All Smoking Kills sub-bosses unlocked.

Unlocked ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker.

Master White Knight rank obtained.

Flying broomstick unlocked. (This includes unlocking the teleport option and getting the magic experience from each of the witches)

Found all hidden treasure from Making History.

Achieved 1,250+ Conquest rank.

Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail.

Played 5,000 games of Castle Wars.

Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards. (401 Rank)

Defeated all champions.

Achieved maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.

Completed all Court Cases.

Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries.

Completed all barbarian training with Otto.

Found all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.

Unlocked all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.

Obtained all circus clothing.

Completed the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.

Unlocked the Scroll of life ability.

Unlocked the Scroll of cleansing ability.

Unlocked the Scroll of efficiency ability.

Quick Find Code: 15-16-232-62745888

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you just need to have a lv 3 that hasn't done anything at all investigate the cape and you'll find all the requirements?

Hameigh.png

Don't you just need to have a lv 3 that hasn't done anything at all investigate the cape and you'll find all the requirements?

I guess the trimmed reqs might not be visible till you've taken the untrimmed cape, so many people who can get the untrimmed will have unknowingly done some of the trimmed reqs

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I think the trimmed list might be missing scroll of life and scroll efficiency abilities as the whole list can only be checked by those who already own comp cape, most would already have those. Hard to check but yeah, it would make a ton of sense.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think the trimmed list might be missing scroll of life and scroll efficiency abilities as the whole list can only be checked by those who already own comp cape, most would already have those. Hard to check but yeah, it would make a ton of sense.

Yeah that does make sense, I would assume they are too.

Mad respect to anyone who has that cape. Certainly sets the bar compared to other capes. :thumbup:

Indeed - supposedly only one person i.e "Castle Wars" has the trimmed completionist cape as of right now

OT, it seems like you have to play to get the max level/rank in every minigame.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some requirements for:

-Fist of Guthix

-Great Orb Project

-Herblore Habitat

And so on.

However, it seems that through regular playing (not just straight grinding to 99), you may/would have unlocked a few of these requirements anyways (like those scrollls from DG by level 120).

This cape is pretty cool, but I think it should be something completely different to set it apart from the original Completionist cape.

capt%20kevin.png

Wait, hang on, this is a real thing? Not some kind of suggestion or fan-made thing? mellow.gif

Holy crap. It was so insane that my brain just immediately laughed it off.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

hmm whats this scabarite research ive not heard of

perhaps a brief description of how to do each would be nice

I didn't think a description was really necessary since everything is pretty much known, however Scabarites Research simply means get all the Scabarite Notes Miniquest. Here's the guide.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Scabarites_Notes

Mad respect to anyone who has that cape. Certainly sets the bar compared to other capes. :thumbup:

Indeed - supposedly only one person i.e "Castle Wars" has the trimmed completionist cape as of right now

OT, it seems like you have to play to get the max level/rank in every minigame.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some requirements for:

-Fist of Guthix

-Great Orb Project

-Herblore Habitat

And so on.

However, it seems that through regular playing (not just straight grinding to 99), you may/would have unlocked a few of these requirements anyways (like those scrollls from DG by level 120).

This cape is pretty cool, but I think it should be something completely different to set it apart from the original Completionist cape.

You can scrap Fist of Guthix, Castle Wars only has 4,1k rating, which is ridiculously low for something like a trimmed Completionist Cape.

Requires 69 full days playing castlewars. NTY.

Don't forget the time in between games as well, think it comes to around 86 days in total. It's an enjoyable minigame but I don't think I will ever play it that much :lol:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Why are people so surprised/think it's ridiculous that the trimmed completionist cape requires 5k castle wars games? You get the cape for completing everything in the game. Castle wars professional requires the completion of 5k castle wars games if you did not complete this you did not complete the game so why should you get the true completionist cape?

Why are people so surprised/think it's ridiculous that the trimmed completionist cape requires 5k castle wars games? You get the cape for completing everything in the game. Castle wars professional requires the completion of 5k castle wars games if you did not complete this you did not complete the game so why should you get the true completionist cape?

You're telling me 83 days (or whatever the hell it is) is a reasonable requirement? It's not completing, it's not "becoming good at castle wars," 5,000 games is an absurd requirement. They could have tagged this number onto anything. "Derp kill 20,000 level 21 gaurds." It doesn't benefit anything, you aren't getting better, it's just a requirement to make the cape harder, if not impossible, to get. And as a personal opinion, castle wars is a dead and terrible minigame anyways, which makes the matter even worse.

Note that I have no problem that "playing castle wars" is a requirement. 100 games? Meh. 500 games? Meh. But 83 days of straight playing time is by no means reasonable and realistic.

S2buxtG.png

Personally because I thought I heard somewhere along the way that mini games would not be part of it. Other then that no I have no reason to be surprised.

for the completion cape everyone wanted minigames and champ scrolls and statues not part of it just quest/task/magic/spells

the majority of all 99/120 dg wanted that cape but it would be rediculous to require certain things like minigames as most were against it but then they also suggested a super completionist cape with eerything which is what the trimmed one is.

StarViv.png

You're telling me 83 days (or whatever the hell it is) is a reasonable requirement? It's not completing, it's not "becoming good at castle wars," 5,000 games is an absurd requirement. They could have tagged this number onto anything. "Derp kill 20,000 level 21 gaurds." It doesn't benefit anything, you aren't getting better, it's just a requirement to make the cape harder, if not impossible, to get. And as a personal opinion, castle wars is a dead and terrible minigame anyways, which makes the matter even worse.

Note that I have no problem that "playing castle wars" is a requirement. 100 games? Meh. 500 games? Meh. But 83 days of straight playing time is by no means reasonable and realistic.

5000 games is the last requirement to unlock everything in castle wars. I don't see how you could call it a completionist cape if you haven't completed everything. I'm not saying it's in any way sane but you haven't actually completed everything without doing this.

5000 games is the last requirement to unlock everything in castle wars. I don't see how you could call it a completionist cape if you haven't completed everything. I'm not saying it's in any way sane but you haven't actually completed everything without doing this.

Rum Deal, Rogue's Den and fish flingers are not included either, yet they all have untradeable rewards. So why should Castle Wars be a requirement? (with a ridiculous ammount of games)

Either include them too or your point is invalid imo.

Rum Deal, Rogue's Den and fish flingers are not included either, yet they all have untradeable rewards. So why should Castle Wars be a requirement? (with a ridiculous ammount of games)

Either include them too or your point is invalid imo.

Jagex probably forgot about those.