#TWSS :: 100% F2P

Loving Brah's Goals, Achievements, and Random Useless Things

Looking for a Banner, If you'd like to make me one, Message me.

Introduction:

Hello there. My name is Nate, but due to this being a runescape forum, no body remembers people's first name, thus you can call me Loving, Silenti, or whatever. I personally don't care all that much.

I have been playing RuneScape on and off since about '03 (longgg time ago). I've had anywhere from 15-20 accounts throughout my careeer, however, I am now down to only using two accounts, soon to be one account.

My "main" account (soon to be my junker account) is Silenti Etc (aka Jesuspur3, The Devian, Coquendo). I created it sometime in either summer of '07 or '08 (I don't quite remember which). Since I created it, I have bounced from account to account (it being my most used one) and I also have probably "quit" 2-3 times (usually every 6-7 months).

Thee account I am using now (mostly) is Loving Brah. I made this account sometime innn.. '09 I believe, about 3-4 months before Dungeoneering came out (so just before Christmas?). I have avidly been playing on it now for about a month, and hope to continue playing far into the year!

OK, well I know the majority of you readers will not have read any of that and will skip right on to this section (because that's all you people care about right? ;) ).

My Goals:

Here are some of the goals I shall be working on over the next year or so. Not too big of goals, but big enough to keep me going. I am going to "try" to list them in the order of priority (thought I'll probably achieve various ones of them out of order, but whatever!).

50 Mining - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

Technically, this won't even get my Mining level into the highscores, but I made this as a goal regardless. I plan to either mine Iron or Copper (dropping) depending on how many bots are taking up the Iron rocks (i.e. if lots of bots are mining Iron, I'll switch to Copper, or vise-versa).

60 Mining- DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

Pretty good achievement for F2P I think, so I want to get it as soon as possible so I don't have to worry much about this horrid skill in the future. I plan on using the same technique that I used to get 50 to achieve 60. My hope is to have this in less than 2 weeks.

85 Mining:

Loving_Brah.png

My plan is to get 60 by Wednesday night (I'll be mining Copper to 60).

From 60-85 I could go 4 ways..

Possible route #1:

I could mine Copper from 60-85 which would take me approx. 300 hours (3x the amount of time I spent going from 1-98 Cooking). I will be dropping ores, so profit gained = 0 gp.

Possible route #2:

I could power-mine iron from 60-85 which would take me approx. 150 hours (1.5x the amount of time I spent going from 1-98 Cooking). I would also be dropping all of these ores, so profit gained = 0 gp.

Possible route #3:

I could power-bank iron from 60-85 which would take me approx. 220 hours (2.2x the amount of time I spent from 1-98 Cooking). I would be gaining lots of money from this (I think about 15m?).

Possibly route #4:

I could do a combination of the first two, depending on the amount of bots/free worlds. This could take me anywhere from 180-250 hours.

75 Crafting:

Loving_Brah.png

I am going to be doing Gold Ammies all the way. I will do about 35k of them (rough estimate) to Achieve this level. It will take me about a week to get (so hopefully before the end of May).

99 Crafting:

Loving_Brah.png

If I achieve this prior to buying P2P, I will be using Gold Ammies to 99 (accumulating 12m profit -- or there abouts). It will take me just about all summer to do this, unless I get P2P sooner than that (due to work and vacation, etc.).

99 Cooking - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

I have gotten 98 Cooking so far, and to be completely honest, I really don't care about getting 99 in this skill, I'll probably get this before the end of May, by just spending a weekend Cooking 10k Lobsters. This will be the second account I have achieved 99 Cooking.

75 Fishing - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

I am currently 72, and I want to get a nice rounded numbered level on here (yes, I am that kind of person). I shall be banking all of my fish (up to when I achieve the level).

80 Fishing - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

Same as 75, I want a nice rounded level, and this will bring me another step closer to a possible 99 (no plans for it right now though). I will be drop-fly-fishing at Barbarian Fishing area in F2P, if I happen to have P2P, I will either fish Lobsters in the Fishing Guild or drop-fly-fish at Shilo Village.

80 Smithing:

Loving_Brah.png

I hear that 80 Smithing is reasonably priced now due to certain ways of Smithing. I plan to get this once I build of my bank-worth abit more and once Zzzuper[bleep] (<3: ) teaches me how to smith ingots ;).

99 Smithing:

Loving_Brah.png

If I do not get P2P before I get this, I will be Smithing ingots to 99, otherwise, I will be most likely Smithing Addy Plates until I achieve 99.

70 Woodcutting - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

Just want a decent level for this. I may go for 99 sometime in the far-away future, but not right now. Just want to have the ability to woodcut Ivy if I wish to.

80 Firemaking - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

Nice good round level, may go for 92 so that I can get an Inferno Adze, but I'm certainly in no rush.

92 Firemaking - DONE:

Loving_Brah.png

I wanna get that Adze, so I am either gonna get this via willows or yews. Or a combination of those.

60 Runecrafting:

Loving_Brah.png

I plan to get this higher overtime, but I am only aiming for 60 at the moment. I will get this mostly through doing GOP for money, however I will probably do a couple rune-runs everyonce and a while.

99 Dungeoneering:

Starting Experience: 3,723,912 - Level 86

Current Experience: 4,003,389 - Level 87

Experience to Achieve Goal: 9,031,042 - Level 99

Hehehe. One of my biggest goals, but probably my lowest priority. I'd love to get this before I buy P2P, but I don't know if that will happen or not. I don't really enjoy "leeching" that much, so I will only train this when I am really bored (expected achievement time 4-5 months).

Current Experience on Counter:

Starting Experience on Counter: 18,518,446 Experience

Current Experience on Counter: 28,794,520 Experience [5/31/11]

Not really a goal or anything, but thought it'd be neat to add it in here. :)

My over all goal is to try to get all of these purely on F2P, but there is a chance I may get P2P before achieving my goals in each and everyone of these skills.

Dem Skills:

Stats at the start of the blog:

tTojw.pngcwVfU.png

Current stats:

Loving_Brah.png

My BoB:

vmdEf.png

Completed Goals:

50 MINING:

38UPP.png

60 MINING:

rGnEe.png

70 MINING:

siaQJ.png

80 FIREMAKING:

Missed screenie. :(

80 FISHING:

aun3b.png

90 FIREMAKING:

xNwLT.png

92 FIREMAKING:

CGFKy.png

99 COOKING:

aAH6w.png

70 WOODCUTTING:

Missed screenie. :(

80 WOODCUTTING:

1jiVa.png

Music Video of the Week:

I will add a song or music video that I have enjoyed throughout the week for your visual and listening pleasure (if you even like the kind of music I like, which is unlikely).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI

Special Thanks:

Zzzuperman (my LOVER (check out his BLOG))

Nuffbutmage (helpful friend and DG associate (check out his BLOG))

Squigtime (aka Squiggles <3: )

All of my friends in FSC (love you all guys <3: )

Everyong from DG Familia (you guys are amazing, love ya!)

Thanks for reading, feel free to post. I have my friends "on" (usually), so feel free to add me and chat with me if you'd like. I always enjoy meeting/talking with new people. :)

P.S. Thanks to all the other blogs who I stole creative idea's from. ;)

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RESERVED.

WqvZe.png

Got some Mining done to day. Finished off my goal of 50 Mining. :mrgreen:

38UPP.png

I am gonna do som GOP tonight, will upload any Runecrafting level ups if I happen to get any.

Psssstt.. replys? :unsure:

WqvZe.png

Hey good luck with your goals!

Didn't you have a blog before?

Seems like the name Loving Brah is familiar.

On a side note, about what kind of xp/hr do you get a gold ammys?

-Tyler

Tylers_Leet.png

Hey good luck with your goals!

Didn't you have a blog before?

Seems like the name Loving Brah is familiar.

On a side note, about what kind of xp/hr do you get a gold ammys?

-Tyler

Yes, I did have on in the past, but that was well over 3 months ago. Not in the mood to spend days searching for it. Hahaha.

They are anywhere from 28-34k exp/hr depending on how "focused" I am.

Well I have classes today, so won't be 'Scaping much. Might get on sometomorrow and get one or two Mining levels, but otherwise, won't be much progress until Sunday.

Thanks for the post!

WqvZe.png

AMAGAD didn't get first post because I was asleep @ that time... :( :( :(

.. Anyway, good luck on your epic goals Coqnub & expect a lot of <3: -spam on your blog from now on.

Btw I like how you listed me as your lover in "Special Thanks". RAWR! <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

AMAGAD didn't get first post because I was asleep @ that time... :( :( :(

.. Anyway, good luck on your epic goals Coqnub & expect a lot of <3: -spam on your blog from now on.

Btw I like how you listed me as your lover in "Special Thanks". RAWR! <3:

Hehe thanks. :D

Your fault. Sleep.. pssh who needs that?

Epic goals? Yea right..

Heck yes, you're my official lover. ;)

Good luck with all your goals! :) But please give the Mining some more love ;)

Thanks dude!

Well it's a pretty pointless skill on F2P, so I'm getting 60 and then not worrying about it for a while.

Hahaha.. Well.. Didn't do ANYTHING today, ya for friends and school all day. I plan to get some more mining done tomorrow, maybe get 50-53? Not sure. I'm leaving tomorrow night (4PM my time) to go on a trip until later Saturday night. Sunday's Mother's Day, so probably won't play at all, then back to school. So sadly, probably won't get 60 Mining until NEXT Friday. Maybe by Wednesday night if I'm lucky.

Thanks for the posts guys!

Pssst.. post moar. :D

WqvZe.png

Well.. Got to 53 Mining toda, but I am off for the weekend on my trip. I will be back on Sunday, but probably still won't get to much done by Wednesday. If I'm lucky, I might have 55 Mining by Wednesday (allowing me to get to 58 by the end of Wednesday and 60 by Friday night).

Post moar! :)

See ya guys later!

WqvZe.png

gl with your goals ;-)

Thanks!

Grats on leveling up mining =)

Haha. Thanks. :)

Well, I am back from all my trips. But, as the weekend comes to a close, school starts again (only 2 weeks left :oops: ). So, not much is gonna get done in the ways of 'Scaping until about Wednesday (my free-day). Thanks for the posts!

WqvZe.png

Well guys, I am actually getting sometime to play tonight. In short, I've come to the conclusion that I am actually liking mining, thus while I am enjoying it, I'm going to go for 85 (on F2P). At my current pace, I'll achieve 85 sometime mid-June (my goal is to get it before I leave for camp on June 17th).

So, thus is begins my race to 85!

Loving_Brah.png

My plan is to get 60 by Wednesday night (I'll be mining Copper to 60).

From 60-85 I could go 4 ways..

Possible route #1:

I could mine Copper from 60-85 which would take me approx. 300 hours (3x the amount of time I spent going from 1-98 Cooking). I will be dropping ores, so profit gained = 0 gp.

Possible route #2:

I could power-mine iron from 60-85 which would take me approx. 150 hours (1.5x the amount of time I spent going from 1-98 Cooking). I would also be dropping all of these ores, so profit gained = 0 gp.

Possible route #3:

I could power-bank iron from 60-85 which would take me approx. 220 hours (2.2x the amount of time I spent from 1-98 Cooking). I would be gaining lots of money from this (I think about 15m?).

Possibly route #4:

I could do a combination of the first two, depending on the amount of bots/free worlds. This could take me anywhere from 180-250 hours.

With the longest of these (power-mining Copper), I'd finish in July. With the shortest of these (power-mining Iron) I could finish around the 10th of June.

I am most likely going to be taking route #4 due to bots being ALL over the Iron rocks.

Let me know your thoughts!

If you have any tips/hints, I'd appreciate them. :)

Thanks for the posts!

EDIT: Currently 56 Mining. :D

I am possibly gonna be able to get to 57 tonight!

Psssst..post? :)

WqvZe.png

mining urns in rimmington, on foreign servers(i use german servers, they are always empty) ~ 45k/h, ~around 80 hours for 85

Oh sweet, thanks for the pro-tip! :D

Nice blog and good luck with all of your goals! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Well, I will have quite abit of time to mine today. I'm hoping to get 60, and once I get that, I'm gonna try Nuffbutmage's suggestion with the urns. Thanks for the posts. I'll be posting a level-up picture sometime tonight. :)

60 MINING!

DONE.

rGnEe.png

oh yea broke 700 total..

WqvZe.png

Won't get much done today due to homework and track practice. However, tomorrow is the start of the weekend.. and my no-lifing. :D

I'm aiming to get 70 Mining by the end of the weekend. If I'm lucky, I might even be able to get 75.

POST, K? :)

WqvZe.png

Good Luck with 70 (or 75) mining!

I recently got 75 mine and I must say.. It was a pain :???:

Ohh nice, and thanks!

Well, haven't gotten as much Mining done today as I had originally planned, but I have been doing some Dungeoneering, and I'm about 6k exp from leveling up (87). But, there aren't any good teams at the moment, so back to Mining. I'm on track to get atleast 62 (maybe 63) tonight. Hoping to get 65 by tomorrow morning (I'm pulling an alnighter and Ima watch movies and stuff. :D ). It's supossed to rain all weekend, so I actually will probably get to play most of tomorrow while working on school (because normally I'd have yard work to do, but due to the rain I don't). So might go for 88 Dungeoneering and 67 Mining (maybe 70) tomorrow.

WqvZe.png

Gz on dat 60 mining nub. <3:

Thanks babe. <3:

I'm actually OVER 60 now. :P

I dislike mining and i'm p2p, you have a 1337 mining lvl for a f2per. :thumbsup:

Hahaha. I don't think it's that good, to be honest only "1337" mining level for F2P is 85+. ;)

But thanks anyways!

Well, I didn't get to the point of which I had hoped, but I think I MAY be able to make up for it today.

Firstly, late last night I got this:

EsTVn.png

One step closer to 99 (thought I'm not even going for it at the moment)..

Then last night I worked somemore on mining; and I got to 63, but I was [bleep]ing exhausted, so I went to bed instead of going on. Forgot to get piccy too. :angry:

My hopes for today is to get like 65 maybe 66 Mining. Tonight I'm have my Best Friend irl over, and so I'll probably nolife mining some while taking/watching horror movies with him.

Thanks for the posts guys! Page 2! :D

WqvZe.png

I'm just wondering, what's DG Family? Is it the clan for w61 dungeoneerers?

If so, I might consider switching to that once I get high combats and key better. The Dragoons for me is a bit inactive lately, at least the times when I'm on. (No I won't bind a platebody :P )

Good luck with your goals!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm just wondering, what's DG Family? Is it the clan for w61 dungeoneerers?

If so, I might consider switching to that once I get high combats and key better. The Dragoons for me is a bit inactive lately, at least the times when I'm on. (No I won't bind a platebody :P )

Good luck with your goals!

DG Family is a large community of F2P (and a few P2P) Dungeoneers who are looking for fast teams and Exp (orignial clan name was Fast DG waayy back when it started). Teams are built in one way; two combaters and three skillers. Skillers are anywhere from Combat Level 3 -> Combat Level 20. Combaters are anywhere from Combat Level 100 -> Combat Level 126.

Whatr results is the lowest average combat level which lowers the levels of monsters/bosses within the dungeons, thus speeding up floors (thought sometimes they are still slow). Usually, with a good team (if your doing a complete run of floor 1 -> 35) you can get anywhere from 60-90k exp/hr. Which isn't to shabby for F2P dungeoneering.

If you'd like anymore information, check out the DG Family clan page via Runescape clans.

It's a great community, but as you can see it's a bit selective (due to combat levels).

But anyways, hope that helps!

WqvZe.png