>>[Pixel Art Contest]<< **10m Prize**

Nash

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. pulling a name out of a hat would be easier, but perhaps less fair. Having everyone vote for their favourite out of those three pieces would be the most fair way but would mean another round of voting :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Or - Split the 4M between them, 1.3M a piece. [sarcasm]I'm sure they'd love that.[/sarcasm] Also, I am proud that I didn't get a single vote. Yep, proud.

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

I think Last_to_Know has a good point, having the official judges vote one more time for one of the three would be good. Ill pm them about it,

Or since they all did technically win we could ask them what theyd like; a revote or to split for 1.3m each.

:S such a weird situation lol

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

If I still could vote, I'd vote gbp. Love the mood and style...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Alright after a long process to decide on the second place votes amungst the official judges we finally have a second place winner!!

First Place:

Old

Second Place:

Gbpackers31

Congrats guys you will be pm'd regarding the prizes!

Thanks everyone for participating in this pixel art contest! We plan on having other contests around the Gallery with other great prizes so stay tuned!

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Congratulations. =D>

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well done Old, and everyone else who participated in this :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Congratulations Old! :mrgreen: It was well-deserved. All the entries were fabulous as well though :thumbup:; I can't even believe I got 2nd.

I can't believe it either. :-D

I might sound a bit snobby now, but as a longtime pixel artist I know what it is like to make pixels - especially what are the hardest parts and which took most time and dedication to get right. I'm afraid basic landscapes were the ones I learned first, and later on became easiest and fastest to make.

Don't get me wrong when I say Myu or Iglw would've deserved the 2nd place more, simply due to fact their pixels are artistically more detailed, fascinating and there were clearly more time spent doing them.

Of course, apparently that doesn't make them better. Less is more, they say, and looks like your pixel in it's simplicity just struck the chord in peoples minds. So congratulations to you for your second place. =D>

u5zhkTY.gif

I knew he was going to win because that pixel was spectacular.

Well done everyone.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Excellent job everyone! I hope another contest similar to this might pop up again later, as I truly enjoyed seeing everyone else's pixels, and even learning how to make my own. Thank you Cowboy14 / Nash!!

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png