8Realms

DarkDude

There's a game breaking bug so that constructions and raids don't finish at all. :thumbdown: Can't build anything because all my builders are busy glitching for hours. well it's beta and they are working on it <_<

Eh, it seems like too much of an Evony-remake for me, so here's a free key:

TOKYO.

Mine, thanks :)

It seems to be really slow. Are you competeing with other players? I'm really not sure whats going on.

2v8sgvs.png

There's a game breaking bug so that constructions and raids don't finish at all. :thumbdown: Can't build anything because all my builders are busy glitching for hours. well it's beta and they are working on it <_<

This issue has been largley fixed now, though the 00:00 bug does show up occasionally.

I'm 20% into feudal at the moment :)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just got a key off Facebook. I'd heard of 8Realms but never even bothered going to the site. I actually found another pretty cool MMORPG that I'm just getting into Spiral Knights. I've taken a look at 8Realms and it's another thing like War of Legends but for some strange reason I think I can stand too play this one on some down time from other games such as Runescape,Spiral Knights,etc. :)

Die liebe ist fur alle da aber nicht für mich

Ich habe Runescape seit November 2002 gespielt. Runescape ist eins der besten Spiele.

Je parle un petit peu du Français bien que je ne sois pas celui grand.

• 5 months later...

3 days ago, after being in closed beta for 7 months, Jagex opened VIP access. (I'm not quite sure the point of VIP access-- anyone can get the key, it's on their homepage. :unsure:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5RYyhXhgOA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As is expected, Jagex is selling gems for IRL cash... I'm assuming these speed up the process of collecting resources and building houses, farms, etc. I couldn't find much info on their official wiki page which is quite similar to the new RSOW.

I wish Jagex luck with this game, though I doubt I'll be playing it.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Tried it whilst it was in beta.

If I wanted to play age of empires, I'd, well, play age of empires. Because really, that's all 8R is.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If I wanted to play age of empires, I'd, well, play age of empires. Because really, that's all 8R is.

No, its worse.

Seriously this game is just bad. I played it in beta for a few days and didn't enjoy it at any point. It's even more worse than War of Legends.

[404] Signature not found.

No, its worse.

Seriously this game is just bad. I played it in beta for a few days and didn't enjoy it at any point. It's even more worse than War of Legends.

Clearly you have misunderstood my diatribe. It was not a reference to the quality of the game (which, in all honesty, is pretty weak), but rather the fact that it is a near perfect rip off.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It's actually quite different technically from WoL/Evony/Civony/ChinesecookiecutterMMO etc in that it doesn't use Flash. It's done purely in html within the browser so it works on all platforms. It's quite an achievement and I applaud Jagex... I won't be playing it though.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No, its worse.

Clearly you have misunderstood my diatribe. It was not a reference to the quality of the game (which, in all honesty, is pretty weak), but rather the fact that it is a near perfect rip off.

It's in no way comparable to Age of Empires. And that's what I wanted to say with the first sentence. It's a browser game and no RTS.

[404] Signature not found.

• 2 months later...

There has been quite a bit of activity on the 8Realms Facebook page. Is anyone still playing this game? I believe it's out of the beta stage now? Empire building games aren't usually my thing but I feel like I should at least give it a try :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog