Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Game of Thrones TV series - Season 4

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Oh, my mistake, I misread that.. I guess that's when you know it's time for bed. :P
Posted Image

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Jonanananas
  • Clan:World60pengs
Hmmm, I've only been able to find episode 2 on very shady streaming sites (Ones that ask you to disable noscript, adblock, all that stuff completely, not just for the site itself)...

Anyone can drop me a hint on where to search? Else I'll just wait another week I guess.

Aeon_
[ Display Name History ]

Aeon_

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • RSN:Abudino1234
  • RSN2:Man tshirt
I'm sort of irritated we got rid of Sky in our house. It means we don't have access to season 2! :(
Unless we can download/stream them that is....

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
I've found a stream of it now (With italian subtitles :P)...it was not bad, but felt far too short. The pace is still kinda slow and few important things happened(Or rather, few BIG things happened. Those scenes were mostly important still)

I am wondering though, about that last scene....

I am annoyed though that I can't legally get this though(Okay, okay, I can but only late and with german synchro too... ), especially since both streams I've seen so far have been getting more out of synch over time AND I would actually be willing/wanting to pay money for this :P (I'll probably pick up the dvd to make up for the streaming)

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I've found a stream of it now (With italian subtitles :P)...it was not bad, but felt far too short. The pace is still kinda slow and few important things happened(Or rather, few BIG things happened. Those scenes were mostly important still)

I am annoyed though that I can't legally get this though(Okay, okay, I can but only late and with german synchro too... ), especially since both streams I've seen so far have been getting more out of synch over time AND I would actually be willing/wanting to pay money for this :P (I'll probably pick up the dvd to make up for the streaming)

Ep2 spoilers

As for where to find it, I don't really know what the rules on files and stuff are so PM me and I can shoot you a link if you want.
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Aeon_
[ Display Name History ]

Aeon_

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts

Where's the stream? I don't mind seeing subtitles as long as I can watch it. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Faux
[ Display Name History ]

Faux

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,805 posts

I think he means that if you watch the 2nd week's episode now, you'd have to wait two weeks to see another new episode as next Sunday's episode you would have already seen...which I am totally doing.

I can never follow the characters' names so well since I haven't read any of the books, but I find the show to be very well done and I am a big fan of a lot of sci-fi/fantasy novels. I know the general plot, but I know I'm missing out on a few non-verbals that are going on.

saw the new ep with subtitles. it's way better experience. especially since i have a slight trouble understanding some of the actors with stronger british accent

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts

Where's the stream? I don't mind seeing subtitles as long as I can watch it. :P

I'll see if I can find it again and shoot you a pm.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Besides the last scene, the second episode was kind of bland.
Posted Image

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
Yeah there's not really much happening yet. I hope the pace picks up soon.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
I just read they plan to make a Game Of Thrones MMO. It's suppose to be browser based and f2p.

You can check out the article here http://www.forbes.co...es-sandbox-mmo/
Posted Image

Aeon_
[ Display Name History ]

Aeon_

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts

I just read they plan to make a Game Of Thrones MMO. It's suppose to be browser based and f2p.

That actually looks pretty awesome. :blink:

-Random Youtuber

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

That actually looks pretty awesome. :blink:

Yep.

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
To be honest, I don't hold out much hope for it being anything better than pretty shit. I think the Game of Thrones universe will hamstring it in the long-term, they would've probably been better off creating their own bog-standard fantasy world. Of course, I'm assuming it's being made to cash in on the popularity GoT's gained over the past year or so, so I guess originality wasn't really an option.
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Tripsis
I'm not really a fan of the browser/F2P aspects. To me that almost always means "subpar game." But we'll see.
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
It looks like it'll very fairly limited at first, but it looks like if people really take to it, then they'll really develop into something worthwhile.
Posted Image

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  • RSN:Drazhor
Bought the Game of Thrones (Season 1) box set yesterday, IT'S SO GOOD!
Wonder if I can manage to mingle into the series as an extra, they're filming the 3rd season here still :D
Posted Image
Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
Is it just me or do these episodes seem to be a lot shorter(Not just in actual time, but in terms of what happens). I feel like I could sum it up in a few sentences without leaving out anything important...

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei

Is it just me or do these episodes seem to be a lot shorter(Not just in actual time, but in terms of what happens). I feel like I could sum it up in a few sentences without leaving out anything important...

As the story breaks up into more and more points of view, it takes more time to feel like it has "progressed".

hzvjpwS.gif

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
Yeah, it's obvious that this has to happen in some respect....but they could at least make the episodes last the full hour again, imo, and there is also some stuff they could easily cut. E.g. that Joffrey in his bedroom scene - was that really necessary?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users