The Game of Thrones TV series - Season 4

Earth_Poet

Scene with Ros and Littlefinger - remind the TV viewers how ruthless Littlefinger can get

Scene with Ros and Joffrey - show just how brutal Sansa's future will be when she gets married to him and that it's not just a front for the rest of the city (pure evil, nothing inside)

Scene with Viserys and Dorya - gives some backstory on dragons

Scene with Stannis and the Red Lady - gets her pregnant leading to the assassination

Scene with Theon and Captain's daughter - some backstory on the culture of the Ironborn

You're twisting my words. I listed very specific scenes of nudity where it simply wasn't necessary. The scenes you listed aren't what I'm talking about.

I know full well this isn't a book, and that it's a TV program. You're barking up the wrong tree, here.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm with Steve on this, I haven't read the books so any details they can put into the show to show other plot points are just great in my eyes!

The sex scenes, however, still aren't so fun when your family keep walking in and out of the room.

Also, I'm loving Liam Cunningham in this! Great Irish actor! :D He's the fella playing Davos, Stannis' bannerman

He's one of my favourite minor character in the show. He (the actor) reminds me of Jean Reno

King's Landing is full of zombies. :v

On a serious note, this episode was great, as usual. Alfie Allen is killing it as Theon, and it's nice to see something finally happen with Dany this season.

Also the Spice King is so hilariously smug. Qartheen Grammar Nazi in the house.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Indeed, great episode with great acting.

Alfie Allen was especially awesome, the look on his face at the end of the courtyard scene....

Peter Dinklage also gives his usual great performance, and I can't tell how happy I am he got to slap Joffrey again :thumbsup:

I can't tell if Theon enjoys killing or is horrified of his actions based on his facial expressions.. I can't read him. I feel like he's excited to do it, to show his power, but in the end he's horrified of what he's done. Strong episode though, really looking forward to the next couple.

tFtfA.jpg

I can't tell if Theon enjoys killing or is horrified of his actions based on his facial expressions.. I can't read him. I feel like he's excited to do it, to show his power, but in the end he's horrified of what he's done. Strong episode though, really looking forward to the next couple.

He doesn't enjoy it. Or at least, he doesn't enjoy those kinds of killings he's done, I guess he's at least indifferent to normal combat. But he's driven towards his actions. In his own words "It's better to be cruel than to be weak"...

he's a Stark trying to be an Ironborn. that's the way I took that character when they showed that letter writing scene

he's a Stark trying to be an Ironborn. that's the way I took that character when they showed that letter writing scene

That's a good way to explain it, at least his character so far.

On a completely unrelated note, when are you going to do another guess the movie contest? I haven't seen pfilc23 or Daan on here in a while so I might be able to get a second win :)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That's a good way to explain it, at least his character so far.

On a completely unrelated note, when are you going to do another guess the movie contest? I haven't seen pfilc23 or Daan on here in a while so I might be able to get a second win :)

hah yeah pfilc really got lucky he won the last one. i've had his name in my sig for years now.

but sure i'll consider making another.

Not sure if I like the Harrenhal development this episode...It's official now, Tywin Lannister is one of the biggest fools in Westeros.

I've grown to like Tywin. I kind of wanted him to take the Stark girl with him, kind of take her under his wing.

tFtfA.jpg

Not sure if I like the Harrenhal development this episode...It's official now, Tywin Lannister is one of the biggest fools in Westeros.

I've grown to like Tywin. I kind of wanted him to take the Stark girl with him, kind of take her under his wing.

I reserved judgement for that particular storyline. I have to say I enjoyed the discussions between Tywin and Arya, but...he obviously knows she's a highborn northern girl, yet makes no move to find out who she is. And even if he still thinks that Arya is in Kings landing, how many northern noble girls are exactly running around the south, to get captured by lannisters? It should at least make him think a bit...

Tyrion is awesome.

[spoiler=SPOILER]More people die.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I reserved judgement for that particular storyline. I have to say I enjoyed the discussions between Tywin and Arya, but...he obviously knows she's a highborn northern girl, yet makes no move to find out who she is. And even if he still thinks that Arya is in Kings landing, how many northern noble girls are exactly running around the south, to get captured by lannisters? It should at least make him think a bit...

maybe I'm wrong but as far as he knows, Cersei has both Stark girls. Any other Northern highborn girl is worthless to him.

maybe I'm wrong but as far as he knows, Cersei has both Stark girls. Any other Northern highborn girl is worthless to him.

Any nothern highborn girl could be of use to him because it would mean he can pressure that one family into not helping Robb, into betraying him or whatever. And as there's no real reason for another highborn girl running around, the least he could do is to make sure that both Stark girls indeed are still in king's landing.

You also have to add that she's been reading notes with important war information, Amory Lorch died just minutes after he chased Arya...and yet Tywin still does nothing. Really not that smart...

I don't think anyone would make the connection between Lorch chasing a random kid and him ending up dead with an assassin's dart in his head. All of Clegane's hanged buddies would seemingly attest to that, too.

I just think Tywin liked the game they were playing and didn't really consider it anything more than that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

They wouldn't make a connection to what happened just minutes before his death?

And yeah well, in the show Tywin just enjoys his conversations with Arya without thinking about it, but that's what bothers me. It's so absolutely unlike him, given that he should be a smart, ruthless, efficient tactician which he is so NOT in these scenes.

They wouldn't make a connection to what happened just minutes before his death?

And yeah well, in the show Tywin just enjoys his conversations with Arya without thinking about it, but that's what bothers me. It's so absolutely unlike him, given that he should be a smart, ruthless, efficient tactician which he is so NOT in these scenes.

He did leave her at Harrenhall, though. If not for the fact that she had a faceless man among his guards that owed her a few favors, she wouldn't have been able to escape. As brilliant as Tywin is, that's not the kind of thing he'd see coming.

He was pretty much choosing between leaving her with his top henchman in a very well-defended fortress or bringing her along on the road with him where she'll have tons of opportunities to escape.