Marijuana Legalization

3PointMan

What are your guys thoughts? I checked and there isn't a recent topic on it (since the California bill) and I'm just wondering on people's different opinions.

I was indifferent until I watch The Union: The Business Behind Getting High, and it is a fantastic documentary that I highly recommend.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

No. I'm not having this thread again. Kindly gtfo my OT.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This happens:

http://forum.tip.it/...-drinkingdrugs/

http://forum.tip.it/...onal-in-canada/

http://forum.tip.it/...right-or-wrong/

[maybe if all the pot users on this forum could remember we had the same argument every few months EVERY time, we'd stop seeing these damn threads.]

This happens:

http://forum.tip.it/...-drinkingdrugs/

http://forum.tip.it/...onal-in-canada/

http://forum.tip.it/...right-or-wrong/

[maybe if all the pot users on this forum could remember we had the same argument every few months EVERY time, we'd stop seeing these damn threads.]

Welllll actually I took a break from the forums and runescape for 6 months and I'm back soooo.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Welllll actually I took a break from the forums and runescape for 6 months and I'm back soooo.

I checked and there isn't a recent topic on it

Look past page 1 next time buddy.

You either have the high horse "drugs are bad and I will never take them because I dont need them to have fun and druggies are pathetic and I am great and drugs are bad"

And "fu drugs are great I get high every weekend mate"

And "drugs like pot, mdma and lsd etc which are less harmful than tobacco and alcohol should be regulated because it makes them safer."

"no way drugs are bad ban all of them fu alcohol I just play lan and we have fun you must be Hitler"

Rinse and repeat over 40 pages. Did I miss anything?

You either have the high horse "drugs are bad and I will never take them because I dont need them to have fun and druggies are pathetic and I am great and drugs are bad"

And "drugs like pot, mdma and lsd etc which are less harmful than tobacco and alcohol should be regulated because it makes them safer."

"no way drugs are bad ban all of them fu alcohol I just play lan and we have fun you must be Hitler"

Nope, that about covers it. /Thread & lock

I want everyone to try this[see above post that was way to obnoxiously long to quote]. Please for the love of god get arrested for trying to find loopholes in the court system and stop going on and on about your stupid plant.

Nope, that about covers it. /Thread & lock

Fixed. NOW /Thread % lock

Or explain that comment, at the very least via PM.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Well im curious to see how this thread will go, I got my posts done on the first page on how to beat an non violent crimes (where there was no injury) against the state.

Have a nice day arguing about whether it is illegal or not, when I demonstrated that it is very legal.

I read that whole post and it was actually quite intriguing. Quite glad I posted this.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

This seems to come up quite frequently here, but I don't really mind.

Legalize it. Not saying that only because I like smoking it quite frequently but because of all the other reasons. It's medicinal application, failure of prohibition, cost to the govt, so on so forth. People say it causes you to be lazy and unmotivated, potheads blatantly reject that, but I'll tell you there is some truth to it.

Hopefully everyone listens to each other, but I can tell for some reason this thread is very likely to degenerate into exactly what dan described.

In my opinion, it should be legalized and taxed by the government just like alcohol. The government gets taxes, and less people die overseas due to the drug war.

j0xPu5R.png

Marijuana or as it is more elegantly put Cannabis Sativa, on the other hand is probably no more dangerous than alcohol. If it is used in moderation it can provide medical benefits and it's not physically addictive. Marijuana is being used, or could be used in the future, to alleviate glaucoma, nausea and loss of appetite, anxiety, muscle pain, and tinnitus. The use of this plant produces a relaxed, euphoric, stress-relieving effect, and stress has been proved to be one of the leading causes of poor health in America. Really, marijuana is probably the only (Currently Illegal, well in most places) drug "I" could find justifiable being legalized.

Don1989.png

If you do not like a thread, ignore it, let it die and move on. Not only is spamming, trolling and putting down people stupid, unnecessary, but it keeps bumping the thread you so much detest to see.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I'll say this once then leave this thread.

Saying alcohol, or x product is worse yet legal is not an argument for legalising something. It is an argument for banning that thing. Do not use that argument as it is pointless.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Saying alcohol, or x product is worse yet legal is not an argument for legalising something. It is an argument for banning that thing. Do not use that argument as it is pointless.

Actually, it can be used to show an existing system that has been put in place to regulate.

j0xPu5R.png

It is a legal precedent, which is valid logical reasoning.

"They're doing it, so should we" is another matter though. Heavy alcohol consumption is discouraged by just about every healthcare professional going--if it isn't by some, they need sacking or kicking into the 21st century--and the same would apply for marijuana. Likewise with smoking vs marijuana.

Is "We've been using it legally for thousands of years before you made it illegal in the US in 1937, despite the AMA saying there was no evidence it is harmful." an argument for it?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It too was illegal at some point. I love both alcohol and cannabis, so I'm not going to say anything about one being worse than the other.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!