How do you deal with stress?

bongo_man

Via nicotine, caffeine and alcohol, mostly. Getting a good nights sleep and having a work out also help. :thumbup:

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

If I have a bad day/am stressed out I go to the gym and lift weights with some good music on my iPod, then go for a jog, come home and smoke a bit of bud, put a dip of Copenhagen wintergreen in, and play RuneScape. Great way for me to deal with my troubles. (Usually my troubles are [wagon] making fun of me for having Tourette's, and I've found this is better than kicking their asses and getting assult charges).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I only get stressed if I don't talk to people about what I have to do and keep it bottled up. Talking to other people motivates me.

If I'm not working in the company of someone else, I put on music on speakers, which is a fairly good substitute.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

For anything non-relationship involve: I let it overtake me, I do my best work under stress. 8 hours, 6000 words, A+ or ~24 hours (over 2 days), 10000 words, A+ all due to stress motivating me.

For relationship stress: I talk about it with the person in question. I've come to realize my brain makes up its own wild scenarios and needs straightening to shed the stress.

hiccup.png

varies on the type of stress I am under.

things like exams, or having loaaaads of work to do at work, I tend to just go really quiet, shut people out and get on with things.

If I am stressed with people and they have seriously SERIOUSLY annoyed me, I tend to cry, I hate that I do that, but its that or flip out on someone, and crying alone in the warehouse does not get me a discipline lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I play music or listen to it. Music is one of the few things I can not live without. I just zone out and reflect on what needs to be reflected on, then most of the time I feel better.

This is what I have been listening to the past few days, as I have had a stressful few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcIKUvHiX10&feature=related

Edited by Albel

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]