What's the first thing you do (did) when you get (got) members?

Skill_Caster

My first day of members was the best day of my RS life. I started at the gates of taverly, walked over white wolf mountain, stopped by catherby and fished a few lobbies, somehow ended up in ardougne, walked over to the gnome battlefield, and ended up at castle wars. It was the most fun I've ever had in runescape.

Rejected.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing I did when I got members was start training thieving because for some reason I thought it would be really cool if I had 99 Thieving, so I got like lv20 the first day. The first month of members I got I think lv70 Thieving. I never went for my goal of 99 Thieving, even though Pyramid Plunder was released subsequently which made training a lot easier, as well as the release of Achievement Capes provided an extra incentive.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

First thing I did was buy full blue d'hide, magic short bow, those yellow boots, amulet of glory, an eye patch and a team cape (they were still P2P at this stage). I will never forget this outfit :shades:

First members skill I trained was fletching because I had chopped a bunch of logs in preparation, just before getting P2P.

I did two quests: Wolf Whistle and Druidic Ritual. I wanted to try Summoning and Herblore. Then I just wandered aimlessly around Taverly for about an hour. After that I ended up getting lost in the woods south of Seers' Village for a bit and ended up by the Fishing Guild. It was amazing being overwhelmed by the new skills and areas - I felt like a newbie all over again!

west_haven.png

• 3 weeks later...

It's such a blur... 2005 :l

I'm not sure if this was the first day but my first memory was meeting my friend in taverly because he offered to show me around, he took me through white wolf mountain then wielded the dragon longsword, which was the first time I had ever seen one and did a special attack that did 16 damage. I was amazed by it so did lost city immediately, then fletched 1-55 or so in the gnome stronghold which I loved as a new member, such an exciting place. I also trained agility up to about 30 because I didn't enjoy it as much as fletching.

Ahh :) If only i could wipe my memory and go through all that again. Not sure it would be quite the same nowadays though :(

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing in 2004, but didn't get membership before summer 2010. I took many breaks, but since I got my membership I has played frequently. I was so excited. I remember the first time I got my membership, I was in Lumbridge Castle and shouted: "W000t, I'm finally a member!". Tbh, I didn't know what to start with, because a member have so much to do! I started by checking my bankspace, take out my Falador runes, and teleport to Falador. Then I did the quests Wolf Whistle and Druidic Ritual. I remember first time training Agility at Gnome Stronghold. It was really fun to feel like a noob again. At 22th June I have been member for 1 year. First time I got member I Screenshot my skills, so 22th June 2011 I'm gonna Screenshot my skills again and look what I've achieved in 1 year. :-P

went up to Burthorpe and got my first slayer task of 21 bears.

Same here! When I first trained slayer I got bears as my slayer task. I was assigned by the Slayer master in Canifis though. I had ever dreamed about training Slayer because I have always thought that skill seemed so exciting!

Sorry for bad spelling and grammar...

• 2 weeks later...

I got my very first membership because castle wars but I think I did lost city before going there, just to have better weapons. :rolleyes: Also tried thieving and started to explore places such as Ardougne and Gnome Stronghold (remember getting lost near fishing colony :lol: ).

Edit: I can also remember picking up every single item I haven't seen before and putting them to my bank.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I ever got to members I remember getting thieving up so I could thieve cakes.

Oh and I also wandered around the jungle near shilo village, got poisoned and died \:D/

Thieving on Men in Lumbridge. Thought I was the best because I could do 'exclusive' members stuff, then remembered that I could go through the gate near Falador and ran as fast as I could to get there :grin:

21.jpg

The first thing i did when i became a member, Was find the cheapest members items (Full H.A.M) and went back to f2p to show off. Happy days :)

coolte10.png

I completed Wolf Whistle and Druidic Ritual. Before that, all I did was run around while talking to my buddy, sixxmanratt, on the phone while we played together. Anyway, then I tried to get to Ardounge and Camelot. I idolized King Arthur, and wanted to go to the zoo. Heh, then I started on the road to crime, and trained on monsters that are members only. Boy, was that fun... back in 2009...

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

I got members back in classic, around 2002 or 2003 because I had reached 50+ in all f2p lvls and had done all quests. I think my dad said I could have it as a Christmas gift which was like 3 months away.

So in preparation for going members I gathered lots of feathers, logs, and different metal bars. Once I got members I promptly turned them into arrows and got to about lvl 40 fletching in one night. I still havent gotten 99 in fletchting haha.

wessan.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went and trained my thieving. There was just something that drew me to it that I can't quite explain

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Haha, it's nice to remember my first minutes of memebership, lol. I couldn't decide what to do, as there were so many new things to do, so I did pickpocket the Man until I got like 5 or 6 thieving. Then I travelled to Catherby and didn't really do anything special :/

first thing i did was do lost city then played castlewars

pretty much this... When i was f2p i always enjoyed watching the cw vids from youtube.. This was in '06 i think.

Neppgggg.png

Guest jrhairychest

Nothing....for a whole month I stayed in the F2P areas. Perhaps it was that I didn't know what was out there. Eventually got brave (a friend dragged me) and went to catherby. :lol:

Before getting members I had decided Ardougne looked like a great place to go to because it was central and I could teleport directly there, and by extension teleport into the members world.

Then I got members and tried teleporting, was upset I couldn't use the spell, ran all the way there (White Wolf Mt. should be flattened) and did Plague City so I could get the teleport.

Neltak.png