Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

I'll probably buy it once I can find it cheap. I got Black Ops for $30 in December, so I'll probably wait until I can pay about that for it. Battlefield 3 is my priority, however.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I will buy this one because the story lines have been good and I'm actually interested to see what happens. I like the idea of a more global conflict as well as it's always nice to have some good scenary to kill stuff in. Also blatantly England should be one of the countries as it is not only the US's puppet but also the home to the SAS whom we've played in the last two installments. I just hope this game has the same qualities as previous Infinity Ward games as didn't like half of their team quit when activision didn't give them bonuses?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I'll play it simply for the epic single player storyline. Not a fan of the multiplayer.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

People, Modern Warfare doesn't have a good storyline. Seriously.

meh.ro5681.jpg

Also, a Wiki Walk showed me that a lot of things people had problems with have been explained. Though no amount of explanation will make me accept the airborne invasion of the US.

Edit: Anyways, I guess I'll be staying away from this thread. The gears of the Internet Hate Machine have begun to turn.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People, Modern Warfare doesn't have a good storyline. Seriously.

Neither does Halo or Battlefield, including the Bad Companies.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I never said that the MW series had a good storyline.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You are seriously telling me what I can and can't like?

I'm a fan of Jerry Bruckheimer movies and enjoy the silly yet badass story. Kiss my rump if that bothers you.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Errybody's getting mad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh, please. You guys wanna defend the storyline of the MW games? [bleep] off.

We get it. You don't like CoD. You don't have to keep telling us that. You don't HAVE to post in these threads.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The story is meh. Doesn't make any militarisitc sense supplying your troops on the Eastern Seaboard across hostile Europe, but it was fun.

The first one had the better story line though. I think they tried too hard to make a USA-USSR war in the second and didn't explain much. Too late for the third, since all hell broke loose.

I guess I'll 'borrow' this one. I enjoyed the combat of MW's but its defiantly not worth sixty god damn dollars.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The story is meh. Doesn't make any militarisitc sense supplying your troops on the Eastern Seaboard across hostile Europe, but it was fun.

Yeah, but that was really the ONLY problem with it. I feel like they rushed the invasion too much. I think it should have been building up to an invasion in MW3. Or just had the entire invasion take place across Europe. Red Storm Rising made it work. I mean, MW2 never really built up the Second Cold War scenario it takes place in.

I enjoyed the combat of MW's but its defiantly not worth sixty god damn dollars.

Exactly.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This was why the other 2 threads were locked already... I'd rather not do it again. Flaming will not be tolerated on this thread, we've had problems with CoD threads before. Let's not continue down this path.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I hope Hans Zimmer does the soundtrack again.

This was why the other 2 threads were locked already... I'd rather not do it again. Flaming will not be tolerated on this thread, we've had problems with CoD threads before. Let's not continue down this path.

And every piece falls into place...

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Storylines just like anything is subjective to anyone's interpretation. That's why people like some books or some kinds of music over others.

I know I personally liked the storyline, even though it does seem a bit over the top. I'm normally a realist, but I guess I like a break from realism once in a while. But that's just me obviously. I know lots of other people think differently. :P

j0xPu5R.png