Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

I think having it work with points is much better than just killstreaks. This creates a balance between objective players and players that just go for kills. Everyone will be able to get "killstreaks" this way, not just those that play for kills and not for the ojbective. Yes there are some exceptions that can both play the objective and get actual killstreaks, I do that often when playing games such as cod4, but for the most parts, I think basing this on a point system creates more balance than just guns.

While that's true, I can see games like Hardcore Headquarters being pretty popular now. It just seems like way too many things are being made into kill streaks.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

*video says emblem editor is back*

Oh great. Penis and swastika emblems inbound, take cover!

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

*video says emblem editor is back*

Oh great. Penis and swastika emblems inbound, take cover!

Cause that's what immatures think first. Yeah there's probably going to be some, so what? We just know we're dealing with kids when we see that.

• 2 weeks later...

oh god, using the buffed m16 its [bleep]ing awsome, wish i didnt spend a token on acr now :(

would putting blast shield on a class that has trophy system be worth it? its for my drop zone class. i give up quickdraw for flashes and stuns doing less (and more protection from nades after thropy runs out)

Ranqecaravan.png

I think it would still help if there are too many explosives thrown on the drop zone. If the trophy system is enough for you to not get killed by explosives, then blast sheild wouldn't be worth it.

I'd get it Pro before using it. You get a lot more use from the stun/flash protection of Pro than just normal explosives.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

vahn talking about the level unlock progression

[hide]

Hello,

As we in the final stages of working out our level and unlock progression and I wanted to share with you an update on where we are.

This post, like my Dead Silence vs Awarness thread, is to get you educated, set your expectations, while taking constructive feedback. Please keep your replies on topic and clean. This thread will be heavily moderated.

Black Ops 2 has 55 levels in it. The total amount of XP is very similar to the amount needed to prestige in World at War and Modern Warfare 1. I'd say it's easier to level up, because you earn more XP than ever before with our Medals, Challenges we make available to you, as well as the leveling up guns themselves which grant bonus XP.

You unlock Create a Class at level 4, just like our last game. You get 1 unlock token every time you level up. So at level 4, you have 4 tokens.

At level 4, we give you about a dozen things you can equip "for free." This means you don't have to spend an unlock token on them. It's effectivelly one item from each category.

1 Assault Rifle

1 SMG

1 LMG

1 Shotgun

1 Sniper Rifle

1 Perk from each of the 3 perk categories

1 lethal grenade

1 tactical grenade/equipment

We also give you about a dozen things you can spend your unlock tokens on. 1 item from each category, plus you can unlock a Wildcard with an unlock token.

You get a perk at level 5. You get equipment at level 6.

At level 7 we unlock Scorestreaks. You get 3 for free and 3 you can optionally spend unlock tokens on.

At level 8 we give you a Perk. At level 9 we give you new Scorestreak.

At level 10, we start to settle into a pattern. Their are exceptions, but the pattern is generally like this. At every major rank change, which is every 3 levels, we give you a gun and usually "something else" as a bonus for reaching a major rank change.

In general, it goes like this.

Level 10 - Weapon + Something Else Level 11 - Equipment (either lethal or tatical). Level 12 - Scorestreak

This pattern then repeats through all 55 levels with some minor statstical variations or bonuses when they make sense and because they math can't be perfect.

I'll take feedback about where you feel any piece of equipment should be in the progression, but please provide a logical (non-emotional) reason for that. We will do at least one more pass before we finalize this progression systems so I'll take inputs.

Vahn[/hide]

also All cosmetics, including weapon camo, are Challenge based. i hope instead of doing the same thing as all other cods (headshots, cept for mw3) they change it up, eg x amount of multi kills or shooting down so many choppers.

or it could change depending on the gun like lmgs shoot down stuff, smgs get x kills in x seconds, ar's could be like long range kills. shottys = idunno. snipers could be headshots

Ranqecaravan.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they removed favela from mw2 because some text about allah was in a bathroom (once its removed the maps coming back)

seems kinda stupid, the comunity has complained about stuff in all the games time and time again (overpowerd guns/perks, lag comp etc) it never gets fixed, they say it will but it never does, then one person makes a video about this text and suddenly they remove the map and fix it

this has to be one of the biggest updates in cod history for such a small thing. (also one of the comunity guys said they would talk to people to try and get OMA nerfed, doubt it will happen as they said it would get fixed over and over for 2+ years? and it never happend)

Ranqecaravan.png

Should probably go in the MW2 thread though.

Still, It's much easier for them to fix something that small than changing the big stuff like OMA and other stuff. And I find it hilarious how we don't say anything and then they complain because of something about their religion for something that's that small...

• 2 weeks later...

finally decide to get sitrep pro again and guess what, i cant find anything to destroy for it. before going for pro i would find claymores, betties and motion sensors all the time, now im lucky to see one a match :-|

That's the exact reason I just switched to Dead Silence. It takes stupidly long to get something you can get the virtual equivalent of by the time you're half way.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I was playing this game 2 days ago I think, and I got a 23 gunstreak and died. To a sniper laying down in a corner with assassin. How am I supposed to cope with this and not have an emotional breakdown?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.