Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Lol @ controller disconnect. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It looked great and if that's just one mission I am excited to see this. I'm still not sure if I will will pick it up yet (Mainly because of BF3) but it something I will consider getting.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Whatever they're offering sounds pretty useless to me, to be honest. All I want to do is to shoot some guys and be done. I don't need all this "game analysis" crap.

Thats what I don't get about the 'elite' bs. Most of these people who are buying MW3 just want "that new CoD game where you shoot dudes" and just want to level up, get new guns and play.

I don't think people care about anything in depth with MW3.

Anyways I saw the video footage at E3 and, well, it looks like MW. Sadly people are totally cool with buying the same game they've already bought 3 or 4 times at least. A new 5 hour campaign, 8 new maps and more levels and you've got a new CoD game!

I'm sticking with CoD4, not buying any more games.

The PC version of CoD4 is still alive and kicking, and the later games are unbalanced as hell.

It seems like, with MW2, IW just wrote down a bunch of stuff and threw it in without thinking about balance. CoD4 has what it needs to have. It's fine how it is. That's why we (PC gamers who still play CoD4) love it.

hai im a uber 1337 360 yy claymore y no scope colat headshot sniper, ima camp in search till my team dies and try to get some montage clips, we are gonna loose but idc aslong as i get them clips

dear god no

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I never was praising Call of Duty, calm down. And I agree, Call of Duty does suck in areas that others do better in.

And yes, we get it, you love Halo.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes, we get it. You don't like it when people complain about games. And then you probably respond with something like "it's just a game" thinking that actually means anything.

Oh yeah, Call of Duty sucks. Nearly forgot that part.

Haha dude, calm down, it's just a game. No need to get so upset that he had an opinion.