Gnome Killer

Innadi

why does this have its own thread? lock please

the same reason dungeoneering has its own skill. because they're out to get you.

Where do we vote for thread of the week, or hot topic, or whatever?

lalalasig2.png

why does this have its own thread? lock please

I believe the OP is asking for an explanation why this person is doing that. :P

Question has been answered and thread is spam now, which means sword is correct in calling for a lock.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Whoa! Cool down guys, I am not satisfied, why would someone kill them for Medium scrolls, there are other monsters which are easier to kill. And I don't see any Gnome Killing bot, this is a conspiracy!

image.png

Create an alt account and ask him why he's killing gnomes. See if he answers. xD

"I hate gnomes they suck, die die die!"

2480+ total

Whoa! Cool down guys, I am not satisfied, why would someone kill them for Medium scrolls, there are other monsters which are easier to kill. And I don't see any Gnome Killing bot, this is a conspiracy!

There's no way we can satisfy you with an answer. We aren't the guy killing gnomes, so we can't tell you why he is doing it. If he doesn't talk and is constantly there, he's most likely a bot. Either botting for clue scrolls, or botting for combat exp on a monster that not a lot of people kill so he hopes he won't be caught there. Take your pick.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Why is everyone so lock crazy. This is a discussion forum! Maybe the guy himself will show up and tell us what he's doing. Maybe someone with a greater knowledge of bots will come along and explain what is happening.

Locks should be saved for offensive or inappropriate content. I hate when I have something interesting to contribute to a thread, only to find the last post be "question answered, lock please". Now you'll never hear something that might have been a help, unless I go out of my way to actually create another thread just to answer the question.

The thread will die on it's own when the discussion value has exhausted itself. It happens a hundred times every day.

Actually this is help and advice, if you wish to discuss this player and his actions this thread should be in general discussion. As it is you arent asking for help or advice so this shouldn't be here at all.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Actually this is help and advice, if you wish to discuss this player and his actions this thread should be in general discussion. As it is you arent asking for help or advice so this shouldn't be here at all.

I don't know a thing, I posted this thread in the general discussion and they moved it here. :o

image.png