16-May-2011 � Lava Flow Mine

Michael

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY WON'T THEY FIX AMULET OF NATURE

What's wrong with it? I've had mine since '06 and it has always worked fine :unsure:.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

WHY WON'T THEY FIX AMULET OF NATURE

What's wrong with it? I've had mine since '06 and it has always worked fine :unsure:.

It's displayed as an amulet of power in the item equip screen.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

There is a gilded dragon pickaxe in the mining skill page, confirmed!

Liquid Gold Nymph:

The nymph is fascinated with gold, and will offer you pieces of a golden mining outfit each time she appears to you. When you have a completed outfit, she'll instead offer you a choice of either some Mining XP or to gild any one pickaxe you have on you. Foreman Jaak can remove the gilding from a pickaxe should you ever wish to revert it back to normal.

Population prior to the update: 176k

Current population: 82k

Having a quest requirement for this area is good.

so, more than half the online people before updates were bots

nice detection system jagex

There is a gilded dragon pickaxe in the mining skill page, confirmed!

Liquid Gold Nymph:

The nymph is fascinated with gold, and will offer you pieces of a golden mining outfit each time she appears to you. When you have a completed outfit, she'll instead offer you a choice of either some Mining XP or to gild any one pickaxe you have on you. Foreman Jaak can remove the gilding from a pickaxe should you ever wish to revert it back to normal.

Can you gild adze as well?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I don't think it's intended as a full minigame, just the mining equivalent to a more conservative form of ivy with lumberjack on the side.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

Came on straight after the update for an hour and a half. Not a single piece of clothing gained, and yet someone managed to get the boots, gloves, helmet and the legs within 20 minutes. It's absolute BS, it's also starting to get to me now how the amount of content that is genuinely enjoyable at the moment is few and far between.

Think the addiction of RS is starting to wear off on me, which I should see as a good thing really!

When the nymph appears, does it appear just for you or does it appear for the whole group? And when it appears, does it show up right in front of you, or can it be anywhere in the area?

It only appears for you, and it springs up in the lava stream that you are mining. It would be very hard to miss tbh.

Oh here we go again with the graphs and bot discussion. :rolleyes:

Can we just go one update without someone pointing that out like we didn't already hear it a million times before? Seriously.