LOOOOOOOOONG term goal finally done.

Back before ge was released one of my goals was to reach 50m smith xp, but as ge was released and smithing got ruined I never got to get there, now I have finally reached it :D

2crnl02.png

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

Congrats, that's pretty amazing account!

Inb4 "Why don't you raise your runecrafting/farming/dungeoneering/summoning/construction?" :roll:

Very nice achievement, I was wondering why you have limited yourself to not trainign dungeoneering, rc, farming etc.. I thought it might be new skills or something but then you have 99 summon - enlightment please!

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Very nice achievement, I was wondering why you have limited yourself to not trainign dungeoneering, rc, farming etc.. I thought it might be new skills or something but then you have 99 summon - enlightment please!

No.

Answered them questions too many times and will NEVER explain myself for playing MY WAY.

I play the game the way I want to, Don't bother asking why because you won't like the answer.

Yup ok play your way whatever I wasn't trying to say it was wrong was just curious but I can see you get it a lot...

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

7/10 because some of your skills really suck.

Or you could just try copy-pasting a small paragraph of text explaining why, at least one time in a new thread? Answering like you did makes you look like a jerk.

Margus.png

How's the effigy stack?

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

No.

Answered them questions too many times and will NEVER explain myself for playing MY WAY.

Ahaha, oh, wow.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Must say some of the comments that's been on this topic lately has made me reconsider if I will post on tip.it forums again.

How other people play the game is THEIR business. If someone don't feel like explaining why they're not training certain skills, that is their decision. Please refrain from speculation.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Must say some of the comments that's been on this topic lately has made me reconsider if I will post on tip.it forums again.

Please keep posting :) I like seeing your bank pics of slaying.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Well after having to have 3+ posts removed from this topics where one of them accused me of botting, that really doesnt motivate me to post...

No.

Ahaha, oh, wow.

Well after having to have 3+ posts removed from this topics where one of them accused me of botting, that really doesnt motivate me to post...

That's sad. The complaining about bots has reached a point to where it's worse than the actual act of botting itself. Most of the time it's not true and just speculation. Jagex should start banning people for false reporting and whining about it when they have no proof beyond someone simply not responding to "what is your level in crafting".

Just try to ignore those "kids" you weren't posting this for those kind of people anyway ;) Most of the time they are joking (saying you have to bot because you have high skills etc.), they don't see they are insulting you (they don't even think/care that they can hurt others on the internet) they will always be there. But I understand if you don't want to post anymore, if that is the case good-luck with your goals and hoping to see you getting 200m slayer xp sometime :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Just try to ignore those "kids" you weren't posting this for those kind of people anyway ;) Most of the time they are joking (saying you have to bot because you have high skills etc.), they don't see they are insulting you (they don't even think/care that they can hurt others on the internet) they will always be there. But I understand if you don't want to post anymore, if that is the case good-luck with your goals and hoping to see you getting 200m slayer xp sometime :)

I've been around these forums since 01 where they were called ScapeBoards and there was a lot of flaming back then, but nowhere near this much, atleast you only got accused of autocatching back then... and even tho I might not post often on these forums I've been reading them reguarly since then with diffrent accounts and breaks.