Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The world is ending on May 21st

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

GoldTatze
[ Display Name History ]

GoldTatze

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Goldtatze

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

This.

The article i skimmed(first one) quoted a lot of scripture, and yet despite that who ever wrote it forgot the fact that it's written that no man nor angel knows the date of judgement day.

Realistically it would be possible to make any day seem like judgement day with the math they used of adding and multiplying random numbers of significance together.

It saddens me to see things like this, really :roll:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Posted Image

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I quit my job and started experimenting with various kinds of drugs, and then I found out the world was ending.

It's worked out quite well, all things considered.
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Sir_Squab
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Squab

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,903 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sir Squab

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

This.

The article i skimmed(first one) quoted a lot of scripture, and yet despite that who ever wrote it forgot the fact that it's written that no man nor angel knows the date of judgement day.

Realistically it would be possible to make any day seem like judgement day with the math they used of adding and multiplying random numbers of significance together.

It saddens me to see things like this, really :roll:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This. To be honest, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the apocalypse WAS in our lifetime at somepoint, but that's got more to do with the invention of nukes then anything else. (Because of the fact that, frankly, humans and our nukes could pretty much CAUSE the end of the world if we tried.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
We would cause the end of our species, but certainly not the world. As Carlin puts it, we're nothing more than a "surface nuisance" on this planet.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

deletemeplease
[ Display Name History ]

deletemeplease

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
So I herd u liek Mudk---Apocalypseseseseseseseses

1. According to me, the number 5 equals "WTF", the number ten equals "LOL", and the number seventeen equals "BBQ".
2. Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.
3. If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
4. The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.
5. 51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
6. (5 × 10 × 17)2 or (WTF × LOL × BBQ)2 also equals 722,500, which is also known as WTF LAWL NUMBERS I'MA FIRIN MA LAZOR.

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
  • RSN '07:Shruiken
It's just 4chan trolling. They've been spreading this for a while now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

Dammit, I had the coordinates down somewhere, but I deleted them.

I know what my computer is searching for overnight. I currently have my last 2 partitions stored on my computer, it'll be in one of them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sir_Squab
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Squab

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,903 posts
  • RSN:Sir Squab

We would cause the end of our species, but certainly not the world. As Carlin puts it, we're nothing more than a "surface nuisance" on this planet.

Pah. We might get our asses kicked by natural disasters every now and then, but we've reached the point when we're far more then a "nuisance."

With wide-spread nuking and nuclear winter, we might be able to pretty much wipe out 99% of life on the surface, the last 1% of which would started a slow and possibly inevitable decline into nothingness (depending on how long nuclear winter lasts) leaving pretty much nothing but deep sea life.

And course, it's all theoretical. Can't really test it. And once we're out of the picture, well, hardly matters much imo.

But we're FAR more then a nuisance.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

Quick, someone build a two meter wide exhaust pipe all the way down to the surface of the earth...then throw some bombs in it.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

jimmy_jim
[ Display Name History ]

jimmy_jim

"Fly me to Muse"

• Members
  • 4,784 posts
Makes sense, good thing I've got a bunker full of supplies waiting for a zombie apocalypse. I guess I can use it for this too! :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,014 posts
God damn it, I'm going to miss my 17th birthday by four days!

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

I quit my job and started experimenting with various kinds of drugs, and then I found out the world was ending.

I hope the job drugs part was a joke, otherwise that's kinda sad :|

OT: Meh, I've had a good run. Didn't get to do as many things as I wanted. Then again I don't believe in any of this Apocalypse bullcrap so meh.

Popoto.~<3

Shiny
[ Display Name History ]

Shiny

Combo Breaker

• Members
  • 4,935 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Hellsrider7
Our Apocalypse will be our own undoing, not Gods. But if it ends in 2012, I've spent my whole life at school.
Posted Image

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed
Gotta love apocalypse math.

I personally liked the fact that the dates of 9/11 and the japan tsunmai add to make the 2012 and this is OBVIOUSLY proof its true. Because you can jsut pick the dates of two diasters arbitrarily that happen to add up right and completely ignore all the other disasters that happened before and in-between that do not add up to make your number.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Pah. We might get our asses kicked by natural disasters every now and then, but we've reached the point when we're far more then a "nuisance."

With wide-spread nuking and nuclear winter, we might be able to pretty much wipe out 99% of life on the surface, the last 1% of which would started a slow and possibly inevitable decline into nothingness (depending on how long nuclear winter lasts) leaving pretty much nothing but deep sea life.

And course, it's all theoretical. Can't really test it. And once we're out of the picture, well, hardly matters much imo.

But we're FAR more then a nuisance.

Even with that we are still just a nuisance.
Fact is when/if we are gone the planet will return to a natural unpolluted state and regenerate life.

Like how that meteor wiped out the dionsaurs and totally mucked up the planet; it took a few thousand years of ice and what not but the planet re-established itself and life diversified again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts

I hope the job drugs part was a joke, otherwise that's kinda sad :|

OT: Meh, I've had a good run. Didn't get to do as many things as I wanted. Then again I don't believe in any of this Apocalypse bullcrap so meh.

Only the job part. I mean, what's the point of drugs if you can't do them at work?
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Guest_Rob_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_Rob_
  • Guests
I think our bunker was in Iceland. This is different though, this is god's work. We'll have to think a bit differently to survive.

Tenebri
[ Display Name History ]

Tenebri

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • RSN:tenebri
  • RSN2:Tenebris
obviously that website lies

due to this

TIMING OF IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HISTORY

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

thats lies so i cant trust that website
Posted Image

jalenfisherman
[ Display Name History ]

jalenfisherman

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 8 posts
Religion.

Internet.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]