The world is ending on May 21st

Da Pirates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, I had the coordinates down somewhere, but I deleted them.

I know what my computer is searching for overnight. I currently have my last 2 partitions stored on my computer, it'll be in one of them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

We would cause the end of our species, but certainly not the world. As Carlin puts it, we're nothing more than a "surface nuisance" on this planet.

Pah. We might get our asses kicked by natural disasters every now and then, but we've reached the point when we're far more then a "nuisance."

With wide-spread nuking and nuclear winter, we might be able to pretty much wipe out 99% of life on the surface, the last 1% of which would started a slow and possibly inevitable decline into nothingness (depending on how long nuclear winter lasts) leaving pretty much nothing but deep sea life.

And course, it's all theoretical. Can't really test it. And once we're out of the picture, well, hardly matters much imo.

But we're FAR more then a nuisance.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

We would cause the end of our species, but certainly not the world. As Carlin puts it, we're nothing more than a "surface nuisance" on this planet.

Quick, someone build a two meter wide exhaust pipe all the way down to the surface of the earth...then throw some bombs in it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Makes sense, good thing I've got a bunker full of supplies waiting for a zombie apocalypse. I guess I can use it for this too! :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I quit my job and started experimenting with various kinds of drugs, and then I found out the world was ending.

It's worked out quite well, all things considered.

I hope the job drugs part was a joke, otherwise that's kinda sad :|

OT: Meh, I've had a good run. Didn't get to do as many things as I wanted. Then again I don't believe in any of this Apocalypse bullcrap so meh.

Popoto.~<3

Gotta love apocalypse math.

I personally liked the fact that the dates of 9/11 and the japan tsunmai add to make the 2012 and this is OBVIOUSLY proof its true. Because you can jsut pick the dates of two diasters arbitrarily that happen to add up right and completely ignore all the other disasters that happened before and in-between that do not add up to make your number.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Pah. We might get our asses kicked by natural disasters every now and then, but we've reached the point when we're far more then a "nuisance."

With wide-spread nuking and nuclear winter, we might be able to pretty much wipe out 99% of life on the surface, the last 1% of which would started a slow and possibly inevitable decline into nothingness (depending on how long nuclear winter lasts) leaving pretty much nothing but deep sea life.

And course, it's all theoretical. Can't really test it. And once we're out of the picture, well, hardly matters much imo.

But we're FAR more then a nuisance.

Even with that we are still just a nuisance.

Fact is when/if we are gone the planet will return to a natural unpolluted state and regenerate life.

Like how that meteor wiped out the dionsaurs and totally mucked up the planet; it took a few thousand years of ice and what not but the planet re-established itself and life diversified again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I quit my job and started experimenting with various kinds of drugs, and then I found out the world was ending.

It's worked out quite well, all things considered.

I hope the job drugs part was a joke, otherwise that's kinda sad :|

OT: Meh, I've had a good run. Didn't get to do as many things as I wanted. Then again I don't believe in any of this Apocalypse bullcrap so meh.

Only the job part. I mean, what's the point of drugs if you can't do them at work?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I think our bunker was in Iceland. This is different though, this is god's work. We'll have to think a bit differently to survive.

To be honest, apart from a random un-detected asteroid in the next 1-200 years or over-pollution of the planet, there really isn't anything that will cause an apocalypse.

In 200 years time, I would be confident our technology would be advanced enough to negate any threat to the planet other than a black hole.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well, back to the doomsday bunker I guess. Who's joining me? £1000 a ticket to save your lives.

Don't I get in free? ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If we all survive the apocalypse, we'll use this thread to plot collective TIF world domination over the survivors.

So, we've got a bunker in Iceland and the TZDF sanctuary somewhere in the southeastern USA. Odds are pretty good. If the internet, cell phones, or radio still works, the two bases can coordinate to survive and secure domination over both North America and Europe.

You can assume that the believers will allow the apocalypse to happen, and nonbelievers will be too stunned to do anything. We're the only ones that seem intent on surviving it. There will be very little competition.

I always thought the world had ended... on November 4th/5th, 2008. Or on January 20th, 2009.

:twss:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If we all survive the apocalypse, we'll use this thread to plot collective TIF world domination over the survivors.

So, we've got a bunker in Iceland and the TZDF sanctuary somewhere in the southeastern USA. Odds are pretty good. If the internet, cell phones, or radio still works, the two bases can coordinate to survive and secure domination over both North America and Europe.

You can assume that the believers will allow the apocalypse to happen, and nonbelievers will be too stunned to do anything. We're the only ones that seem intent on surviving it. There will be very little competition.

I forgot about the TZDF bunker...whatever happened to that thread?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti