The world is ending on May 21st

Da Pirates

Whatever happened to Mayan Calendar doomsday? They got a frickin' movie out of the deal.

That's not for another year I think...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... what are we doing about this?

I always thought the world had ended... on November 4th/5th, 2008. Or on January 20th, 2009.

:twss:

Explain? :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ok guys here is the plan. We will all dig bunkers randomly throughout the world which are 10 meters deep and 20x20 rooms. Each will contain a CB radio set to 66.6 band as well as a storage of mre's to last 5 years. We will initiate conversations with Morse code for "hyt" so no zombies or creepers try and communicate. After 5 years, we will have developed a scheme to destroy the zombies and any other things running around outside after the normal people have been mutilated. Then we will truly retake the world and play more Minecraft. My bet is the Mayans will be wrong.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

In my lifetime I've survived like 6 apocalypses. Numuh one badass here.

Hah. Your survival count is pathetic compared to my 1.687.489 "if you read this you will die" evaded deaths.

Also, this is in 4 days, awesome. Means 200 million of those extremist christians will get to realise how deluded they are very soon. Can't wait to see their faces when nothing happens.

signaturemw.png

So ... what are we doing about this?

I always thought the world had ended... on November 4th/5th, 2008. Or on January 20th, 2009.

:twss:

Explain? :P

Since you asked, and for those too lazy to ask - The date of / results of the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election, and the Inauguration of the POTUS.

Because, you know, the entire world hinges on one man.

I don't give these doomsday ideas much thought. If the world ends then, my ignorance was bliss. If the world doesn't end, my ignorance was bliss. Seems like a win-win-win situation for me.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

You won't be seeing their faces since you're dead. ;) You'd have been right all along and you wouldn't be able to savour the moment.

Course if you believed in the afterlife and were right in doing so, at least you'd get to enjoy it.

Logical conclusion: Believe in heaven, if only for brownie points.

Apparently someone spent their life savings putting up advertisements in NYC :?

Not going to stop them, it's their loss. I'd like to see their faces on the 22nd though.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Not going to stop them, it's their loss. I'd like to see their faces on the 22nd though.

I'd try to reason with them...these conspiracy theories are the same things as scams, they prey on the gullible. This person is a victim..

Unless, of course, it somehow turns out to be true, in which case, he'll be laughing all the way to the....uh.....???????

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'd try to reason with them...these conspiracy theories are the same things as scams, they prey on the gullible. This person is a victim..

Unless, of course, it somehow turns out to be true, in which case, he'll be laughing all the way to the....uh.....???????

It's only a scam if someone intentionally makes money out of it. For everything else, there's Mastercard it's stupidity that can only be helped in the long term by education, sadly. By the looks of it, he's either far beyond reason, or a really clever magnificent bastard because he's advertising his own book on the same posters. Only his profit margins will tell.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The rapture on the 21st? Awesome that means it'll be dead at work and I might be able to get off early. See ya all in hell, we'll have a party, i'll bring the chips.

According to this logic "and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights" and "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" we still have 40,000 years left..

It's true, the numbers add up.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well that's interesting. It's been raining since Friday up here...

Oh lawd. :unsure:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The rapture on the 21st? Awesome that means it'll be dead at work and I might be able to get off early. See ya all in hell, we'll have a party, i'll bring the chips.

Nobody wanted my biscotti last time, so none of you are getting any.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Started raining yesterday here...

I'M A BELIEVER.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Started raining yesterday here...

I'M A BELIEVER.

THE CLOUDS HAVE BEEN MOVING BACKWARDS OVER INDIANA!@#!@$!@#%!% OMFGWTFBBQ

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/27927357/index.html

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I should post in this thread before it's too late. I always thought that the world was supposed to end on December 21st, 2012. :( Apparently those nutcases were too optimistic. Oh well, see you all in hell! That's where all the cool kids go.

:thumbup:

If we can't rule the Earth, let's at least try a Tip.It run to conquer Hell. I'm betting we could do better than the current administration.

If we can't rule the Earth, let's at least try a Tip.It run to conquer Hell. I'm betting we could do better than the current administration.

Dante's Inferno (the video game) style?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Dante's Inferno (the video game) style?

I'm up for that! xD

(Loved that game)

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png