The world is ending on May 21st

Da Pirates

Either way in the end we die by Foreign Extraterrestials or a war involving Angels and Demons. Man this stuff gets funnier by the minute brah. Meh and the H-Gun and the Iron-Man Project is a pos!!!

-Saiga Tatsumi

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreign Extraterrestials meaning Aliens that are not already on the planet of Earth.

Foreign means from another country. Extraterrestrial means not from Earth.

And put that stupid "-saiga satsumi" or whatever in your sig. So pointless to type it out over and over.

PM me for fitocracy invite

You are a very ignorant lil' child Nomrombin. Foreign people are people from another country. Extraterrestials are people who come from other planets to another. But, a Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back.

God American Population so stupid I shouldn't have to explain this to my own people like a thousand times.

-Saiga Tatsumi

P.S. MY name stays if your so fed up with it go hack my acc and do it yourself.

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

Either way in the end we die by Foreign Extraterrestials or a war involving Angels and Demons. Man this stuff gets funnier by the minute brah. Meh and the H-Gun and the Iron-Man Project is a pos!!!

-Saiga Tatsumi

Now it's just obvious you are trolling.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You are a very ignorant lil' child Nomrombin. Foreign people are people from another country. Extraterrestials are people who come from other planets to another. But, a Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back.

God American Population so stupid I shouldn't have to explain this to my own people like a thousand times.

-Saiga Tatsumi

I agree with all your point accept that you're using 1 person to describe 300 million which I am against.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

-Saiga Tatsumi

First, extraterrestrials are solely beings who *are* from somewhere other than Earth. They don't have to come here or even be from a planet. And what does foreign have to do with coming, leaving, and coming back?

Second, if you're going to insult someone on the basis of them being stupid, you should probably make sure you can speak English properly.

Last, my problem is not with the name, the name is fine. The thing I was talking about is the "-Saiga Tatsumi" you put after every post. That's the express purpose of a signature on a forum - to put something you want people to see every time without having to retype it.

PM me for fitocracy invite

What the hell is saiga talking about. I find that last bit hard to understand... "Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back" SMOKE ANOTHER ONE BRO

~What a load of hocus pocus. Its all bloody nonsence. The world was suppose to end in 2001 with the Y2K. Nothing happened then again in 2003 some space cadet predicted the apocolypse. And now this?

It was on the news and he has now changed it to october because he calculated wrong. What a joke. Isnt it suppose to end in 2012 because the end of some ancient calendar or some jibberish some peasent fortold 100000000 years ago. Its just scare tactics.

The world is not going to end. Not in any of our lifetimes anyways. Although I can certaintly see more massive disasters like the Japan tsunami and Katrina and things like that. But thats just climate change and its our fault anyways.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

What the hell is saiga talking about. I find that last bit hard to understand... "Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back" SMOKE ANOTHER ONE BRO

~What a load of hocus pocus. Its all bloody nonsence. The world was suppose to end in 2001 with the Y2K. Nothing happened then again in 2003 some space cadet predicted the apocolypse. And now this?

It was on the news and he has now changed it to october because he calculated wrong. What a joke. Isnt it suppose to end in 2012 because the end of some ancient calendar or some jibberish some peasent fortold 100000000 years ago. Its just scare tactics.

The world is not going to end. Not in any of our lifetimes anyways. Although I can certaintly see more massive disasters like the Japan tsunami and Katrina and things like that. But thats just climate change and its our fault anyways.

Climate change is not our fault, it happens naturally, we sped it up but it would have still happened eventually if we were never here.

And no one here honestly believed the world was going to end of the 21st, we more made fun of the idea, as we make fun of the 2012 doomsday date, and will make fun of the ones that come after that.

By OUR fault I meant that we sped it up. Im not that ignorant to think that we created climate change. But we certaintly are not helping to reduce it.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

<Cutty cut cut>

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about. Since when did Climate change cause NATURAL DISASTER to occur. If you are trying to say that what we have done caused the Japan tsunami you are truly an oblivious idiot.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

<Cutty cut cut>

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about. Since when did Climate change cause NATURAL DISASTER to occur. If you are trying to say that what we have done caused the Japan tsunami you are truly an oblivious idiot.

Tsunamis are out of control, I agree, but we did speed up the process of greenhouse effect. What THAT does, is that it makes the storms worse, and more flooding/drought.

Tsunamis were from earthquakes and we can't influence earthquakes, remember that folks.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Tsunamis were from earthquakes and we can't influence earthquakes, remember that folks.

wait what? i was told that the Japan earthquake was because the government blew up about 50 nukes right as the earthquake hit (cause they knew it was coming) causing a super earthquake, and thus a big tsunami. Btw i got this information from a guy who says Japan has flying ships :thumbsup:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Did someone really say that global warming makes earthquakes more likely? Stupidity like that is why you get someone every few years saying the end of the world is coming.

Fix'd.

Since the millennium bug scare (which is by far the most realistic a probable world ending catastrophe we've had) and the internet its not a good year if we don't have the world ending at least 3 times.

People are not (mostly) intellectually equipped to deal with such broad news.

It's like way back when the print was invented and u suddenly had the beginnings of mass media; everyone thought crime etc was worse simply because they heard more about it.

Same applies today with the internet, now with global news bombarding us from every angle its so easy for people to go omg earthquakes or tornados or volcanoes are getting more common. This is totally false though, the change is we hear more about it due to better mass media and doomsday types hyping every incident into a bigger deal.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 4 months later...

Hm, just finished watching Lord of the Rings: Two Towers today and gonna watch the Return of the King. Gonna be a good ending to my life.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg