Nero

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we?

I thought it was over !?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Good session. Got an early pile on onto Castille, a very slow moving England (seriously finish that conquer ireland mission already!), and Wallachia doing it's stuff in Eastern Europe.

Relevant area map:

Juhw0.png

Hopefully Mather, Trol, and Paul will be in next session, which is the same time next Saturday at 4pm EST.

Not exactly a pile.

Aragon destroyed Castile, then had a pathetic peace treaty.

I asked Portugal to get involved, they did, invited me, I invited Wallachi, and then I invaded, conquered half the country in three months because their morale was in the tank.

Only challanging province was one captured by rebels.

Could have annexed it, but it is kind of exploiting.

Working on my cultural victory first, then I am gonna begin playing properly.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Ehh, I am finishing it as fast as I can.

I declare war, destroy their army then assualt and conquer them all within a month. I then have to wait like 2-3 months for it to recharge.

I am also fighting Burgundy.

Also that large ass war in the beginning rose my war exhaustion high, but on the bright side, Brittany and Scotland are my vassal, I also got some real good tradition from fighting all of those countries at the same time.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Also that large ass war in the beginning rose my war exhaustion high, but on the bright side, Brittany and Scotland are my vassal, I also got some real good tradition from fighting all of those countries at the same time.

Haha, I went over England and it said: At war with France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Foix, Auvergne, Brittany, Scotland, Berry, and Orleans at one point. LOL.

----

Anyways, who's up for having two sessions a week? I'm down, and this was great fun. I'm fine with any day really.

Unless I find out what went wrong then I won't, the only thing I could connect to was Hamachi.

Try opening ports 1630 to 1640 both TCP and UCP

I am up for it, I would say Satuday and Sunday, but I have an exam on Monday so I would have to actually miss that session, unless it ended at around 12 - 1 am GMT

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Got Mather's working. Think there me be a problem between Dusty and Mather's version of the game, you would have to speak to him about it though.

Yeah, another session would be awesome. Long as it isn't Monday or Friday, or Thursday, or Wednesday...So basically Sunday or Tuesday.

Got Mather's working. Think there me be a problem between Dusty and Mather's version of the game, you would have to speak to him about it though.

Yeah, another session would be awesome. Long as it isn't Monday or Friday, or Thursday, or Wednesday...So basically Sunday or Tuesday.

I'm good for Tuesday. Any time after 9pm GMT.

EDIT - How do you check your checksum?

Hehe, playing a singleplayer campaign as England with the goal of getting control over Ireland, instead I'm going for world domination. France, the "big baddy" you start in war with was spamming insults at me after I conquered the Inca, Aztec and Mayan territory. Then they go to war with Rajaputana and what do you think they do? They ask me for an alliance, even though we are only at 60 relations.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Huzzah.

Played morroco again, got a crap admiral and everything fell apart. Castile landed and invaded me, while Dungeonal was stuck in a personal union as brandenburg =P.

Morrocco is the best to play with, if you can survive the first two years =P

I'm good for Tuesday. Any time after 9pm GMT.

I'm good for tuesday as well.

So why don't we do a session Tuesday at 5pm EST? 9PM GMT.

Shortly thereafter the three most powerful nations attacked me, I could barely negotiate my way out by releasing a nation for each of them. Then I waited for my truce with York, which was one of those I released, to pass so I could reclaim it. That only took a few seconds and then I was back to the center of a world war.

One thing I've found out; allies are useless.

Also England sucks if you can't figure out how to land troops.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Allies aren't useless.

It's a REALLY big shaft.