Bathing

Tesset

Summer starts tomorrow for my school. So I was talking to a friend in one of my classes, and I mentioned how I'm planning on not shaving for a while to see what it looks like. So he decided he was going to do something similar, except replace shaving with bathing/showering.

I don't know if he'll actually go through with it or not, but it would be interesting to see if he did. Personally, I wouldn't really care all that much - for one, it's summer so I'll never see him, for two, he's a gamer anyway, and they're not particularly known for their bathing habits.

Just kinda curious what OT's opinions on someone not bathing would be. Good thing, bad thing? Weird? What're your thoughts?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn disgusting.

That's what it is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Uhh really gross. I don't understand how someone could not bathe. Surely they would just feel disgusting?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Does bathing = showering?

I don't bathe that often, by that I mean lying down in the tub with bubbles, but I do take a shower everyday.

It doesn't necessarily mean taking a bath, just getting clean in general. Like a shower or bath.

Yuck.

I shower twice a day, you can tell which people don't shower because they just look greasy and horrid.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I would consider washing your body bathing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Frankly, showering too much is bad for your skin. :unsure:

Missing a day here and there is fine, but I wouldn't want to go longer than two days without a shower, especially if I'm doing anything physically strenuous.

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

I shower everyday, occasionally missing one day, but taking two showers the next day to compensate.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

@Dax. No it's not.

I shower at least once, and if I skip it I feel all nasty and cranky all day.

Showering often is actually pretty bad for your skin. If you don't mind the smell, it's actually healthier to shower/bathe less than every other day...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've been showering almost every day for a very long time now and I haven't noticed any change in my skin's health. Just saying.

I shower everyday. I will skip a day every so often if I wake up too late or just feel really lazy on a weekend.

But that doesnt happen very much. Once or twice a month maybe.

And during swim I would take 2 showers a day. Chlorine [bleep]s with your skin and hair so much.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

People really don't need to shower as much as they do, or use as much soap or shampoo. I'll wash my hair with shampoo once a week, usually take a shower every day, but I only use soap on parts of me that actually get dirty. It removes a layer of your skin that you want to have. The horny layer. I'm serious.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I've been showering almost every day for a very long time now and I haven't noticed any change in my skin's health. Just saying.

Can't really compare until you've tried not bathing for a while :P

polvCwJ.gif

Aye. I used to think my friends' not washing their hair was nasty, but now I do it and actually get more compliments on how nice my hair is. I'd try not showering, but at the end of a day I'm literally covered in filth. So, I take as little shower as possible.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If you are a male and have short hair, you really don't need to shower every day. It's actually bad for you to do so, but I do every morning because it helps wake me up and is cemented in my morning routine.

"All you really need is to wash the four key areas: armpits, ***-hole, crotch and teeth! Got that? The hookers bath. Armpits, ***-hole, crotch and teeth. In fact, you can save yourself a whole lot of time if you simply use the same brush on all four areas!"

-George Carlin

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Aye. I used to think my friends' not washing their hair was nasty, but now I do it and actually get more compliments on how nice my hair is. I'd try not showering, but at the end of a day I'm literally covered in filth. So, I take as little shower as possible.

Yeah, I've heard that hair sans shampoo (after a few months) is actually really really good...

polvCwJ.gif

Isn't it supposed to be better if you don't use soap and just wash with water? Like after so long you body returns to its natural ways - which can't smell too bad thanks to evolution, or else pre-soap people would have never found mates.

Well it's his life so I say let him do what he likes. It won't make him sick or anything.

It could very well make the people around him sick! :P Last year in my college dorm there were a few people who rarely showered. The entire hall started smelling like their BO. It was painful.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog