Bathing

Tesset

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaffy, depending on your hair type, washing it every day can make it worse. I have quite dry and frizzy hair and washing it every day makes it worse no matter what shampoo i use.

Once every two days can't do much harm. Otherwise, try baby shampoo. ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Due to my hair issue (regreases itself after 18 hours, like noticeably) I am going to have to go one weekend without washing my hair (possibly longer) so that my body gets used to produces less oils in my hair.

Aside from this, I shower every day in the morning. If I've been exercising/sweating during the day, then I'll wash again before I go to bed.

Due to my hair issue (regreases itself after 18 hours, like noticeably) I am going to have to go one weekend without washing my hair (possibly longer) so that my body gets used to produces less oils in my hair.

Aside from this, I shower every day in the morning. If I've been exercising/sweating during the day, then I'll wash again before I go to bed.

Problem is that if you let your hair get wet every day, it will keep greasing up. xD

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I can understand some people like Jimmy bathing twice a day, if you live somewhere like Brisbane then you're bound to get sweaty as [bleep] every day. But where I live that isn't a problem.

Well, it's winter here at the moment so you don't walk outside and start perspiring anymore (yay). But I still shower twice a day, in the morning always, then I do exercise 6/7 evenings a week which results in a shower afterwards

I shower every 2 days mostly :s

Unless I do exercise or something (rofl how often is that) then I'll shower afterwards.

Go exercise, sheep shearing or something

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I can understand some people like Jimmy bathing twice a day, if you live somewhere like Brisbane then you're bound to get sweaty as [bleep] every day. But where I live that isn't a problem.

Well, it's winter here at the moment so you don't walk outside and start perspiring anymore (yay). But I still shower twice a day, in the morning always, then I do exercise 6/7 evenings a week which results in a shower afterwards

6/7 seven days a week? Surely you don't need to satisfy yourself that many times a week? Give it a rest every now and then!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Only if you learn to quote :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I rarely skip a day of bathing. Even if I spend almost the whole day out. My hair tends to saturate itself with oily compounds and it gets

very disgusting. My body will also start to smell from the accumulated bacteria whenever I forget to use body wash....

Bathing is pretty damn important if you don't want people to think you've got back from a round trip to a stable.

I had a pretty good shower schedule during the school year. Sleep in Monday, wake up when my roomate gets back from PT, then shower Tuesday and after PT Wednesday, sleep in Thursday then shower Friday. Sometime skip Saturday, always shower Sunday. Almost an every other day thing, but not really. Now for summer it's usually every other day unless I work out or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I remember getting so much crap from people ages ago over this topic XD I don't shower every day, I do it every three days. I don't engage in physical activities, I don't need to obsessively clean myself. My hair has been much nicer for it since it's often awkward the day after a shower because I shower at night and if it's a little damp when I go to bed it seems to really go off on one in the night and refuses to budge in the mornings :P I'll shower the night before if I'm doing anything special the next day, too.

We simply DON'T need to shower every single day, I honestly don't buy into the whole 'shower twice a day' thing.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I remember getting so much crap from people ages ago over this topic XD I don't shower every day, I do it every three days. I don't engage in physical activities, I don't need to obsessively clean myself. My hair has been much nicer for it since it's often awkward the day after a shower because I shower at night and if it's a little damp when I go to bed it seems to really go off on one in the night and refuses to budge in the mornings :P I'll shower the night before if I'm doing anything special the next day, too.

We simply DON'T need to shower every single day, I honestly don't buy into the whole 'shower twice a day' thing.

Dont bring it up again, they hated us for months for not showering every day.

I always shower and wash my hair in the morning before work. If I'm going out at night I'll normally do the same again, particularly if I've been working or doing excercise during the day.

I used to be a bath person when I was a kid but I much prefer showers now, can't come out from a bath feeling clean anymore.

As for shaving, I'll shave every so often when it starts to look scruffy but I usually always have some kind of stubble.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I usually shower every other day and sometimes not on the weekends. I don't really go out much forever alone but honestly, showering daily isn't good for your skin. I'll put on deodorant every day though and ofc change clothes. Really don't get the whole shower every day/twice a day thing. Too obsessive and time wasting for me.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Personally I shower every morning (showing at night can't sleep cause hair is too wet [don't get me started on hairdryers]), shave wednesday and sunday nights, and wash hair (shampoo only) essentially every time I go in the shower. However if I'm not going out I'll reduce that to once every two days or even however often my hair feels bad to the touch.

I can't fathom people who take more than on shower a day, even with exercise...

1yrb49.jpg

I shower after gym class + at night. I only use shampoo when I shower at night, though, not after gym.

I think not showering every day is acceptable, unless you're physically active, or just a sweaty person.

I can't fathom people who take more than on shower a day, even with exercise...

Have you gone out somewhere after a hard game, drenched in sweat? Deodorant just doesn't cover for that.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Generally I exercise and shower once a day during the school year as it's fairly cold outside and I don't need more then once daily. During the summer however twice per day is the norm, as I generally golf in the morning then head to the lab/art classes in the afternoon.

I just got out of a 40 minute shower. I'm sick though, and I find long showers often make me feel a bit better when I am sick. It worked. :thumbup:

40 minute shower ?

Jesus [bleep]ing christ, what's wrong with you ?

He's sick, just said so :P

I guess it's like how a nice hot bath can be relaxing too, especially when you're ill. If I'm full of a cold I often don't want to go in the shower but it's usually something that can make a difference to how you feel :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I shower once a day usually. I live in a hot and humid state (Florida) so sometimes I shower two or even three times a day. And they're almost always cold showers:

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/01/18/the-james-bond-shower-a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/

A cold shower:

• Improves circulation.
  • Relieves depression.
  • Keeps skin and hair healthy.
  • Strengthens immunity.
  • Increases testosterone.
  • Increases fertility.
  • Increases energy and well-being.

Plus is a great way to wake up.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif