Bathing

Tesset

That's extremely disgusting.

40 minute shower ?

Jesus [bleep]ing christ, what's wrong with you ?

Long showers are actually fairly relaxing. I've never had a 40 minute shower, though. :\ Quite common for me to bathe for over an hour if I want to relax.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got out of a 40 minute shower. I'm sick though, and I find long showers often make me feel a bit better when I am sick. It worked. :thumbup:

Good man, thats what I do when I'm ill as well. Always makes me feel a bit better.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My eldest sister has said to me that I have to make sure that my future husband showers twice a day.

Personally I wouldn;t mind if he showered once a day. :mellow: but I guess I'm just nasty like that.

Okay, hold on. If you shower twice a day assuming you did not do exercise or get dirty (which you would shower immediately afterwards), when do you do it? Morning and night? Morning and afternoon?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Okay, hold on. If you shower twice a day assuming you did not do exercise or get dirty (which you would shower immediately afterwards), when do you do it? Morning and night? Morning and afternoon?

I'm wondering about this too. And if it is the first option, what is the point? You're going to shower, sleep, and shower again?

PM me for fitocracy invite

I usually shower once in the morning and once at night. Yeah, it doesn't make sense really, but it feels better sleeping after a shower.

At everyone who called me crazy for taking a 40 minute long shower: You've clearly never had one, they're amazing.

At everyone who called me crazy for taking a 40 minute long shower: You've clearly never had one, they're amazing.

This man speaks the truth.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've never really had a shower longer than 10 minutes. Wut.

I'm trying that thing where you don't wash your hair for a week. My hair is long (it's down to my neck now) and is annoying when wet. I wonder how girls put up with long hair, washing and drying it. IDUNNO.

I remember getting so much crap from people ages ago over this topic XD I don't shower every day, I do it every three days. I don't engage in physical activities, I don't need to obsessively clean myself. My hair has been much nicer for it since it's often awkward the day after a shower because I shower at night and if it's a little damp when I go to bed it seems to really go off on one in the night and refuses to budge in the mornings :P I'll shower the night before if I'm doing anything special the next day, too.

We simply DON'T need to shower every single day, I honestly don't buy into the whole 'shower twice a day' thing.

I'm the exact same way. I always shower at night, usually an hour or two before I go to bed that way it has time to dry and isn't all over the place in the morning. I also only shower once every two to three days and never have my friends or anyone complained about smell.

I wish I could take a 40 minute shower sometime.... But I live with three other people, and only one bathroom. EVERY time I'm in there for more than 20 mintues in the shower someone ends up banging on the door yelling at me to hurry up.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I remember getting so much crap from people ages ago over this topic XD I don't shower every day, I do it every three days. I don't engage in physical activities, I don't need to obsessively clean myself. My hair has been much nicer for it since it's often awkward the day after a shower because I shower at night and if it's a little damp when I go to bed it seems to really go off on one in the night and refuses to budge in the mornings :P I'll shower the night before if I'm doing anything special the next day, too.

We simply DON'T need to shower every single day, I honestly don't buy into the whole 'shower twice a day' thing.

That's exactly me i shower about once every 2 to 3 days, although if I have just gone to my dance class (yep i dance) soccer game/practice then i make sure to shower cause I'll stink the next morning.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I like to shower once a day usually at night or just after exercise (but i can easily go 2-3 days without if ive just been lazy) - Dont think ive ever had 2 in a day... Just dont see the point and its a pain in the [bleep]ing ass when you have long hair.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I shower everyday to wake up. However, I did go through a phase last year where I didn't leave the house for like two weeks (was doing artsy stuff) and apparently the smell was there for the first three days or so but more or less went away after that. Hair was greasy too but also regulated after a week or so. Still, I feel fresher when I shower.

I've also always wanted to try replacing showering with like doing the whole Roman bathe thing with oil and scraping it off.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I shower in the morning. I only shower again if I get dirty or sweaty or because it is too darn hot.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I shower every 2 days mostly :s

Unless I do exercise or something (rofl how often is that) then I'll shower afterwards.

Go exercise, sheep shearing or something

I'm a bit late, but I always knew you liked your men sweaty.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

My yearly bath day is coming up.

/12th century me

I hate days where I sleep in a bit, because it means I can't shower before I have to go to work, and some mornings I wake up sweating. :-(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Anyone who doesn't shower every day obviously is doing it wrong. Life saver.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

I used to wake up sweaty but now i don't so i can shower before i go to sleep

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Jimmy, that pervert, is looking at everyones shower habits. I see you Jimmy_Jim.

I shower once a day at nighttime. Seriously. I don't wake up sweaty.

He just linked me here so that I would back him up. I refuse to, and I agree with you. He is a pervert.

& I shower daily, though since my schedule is all over the place I find myself showering at really random hours.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous