Creative clan/group name

IeatWindex

So we have a pretty silly group of 4 on Xbox Live who typically always play zombies and game modes like that together, and we decided we wanted a pretty humorous group name but none of us can agree on a name. Preferably something just for fun, we're not looking for anything serious since that would be aside the point of having one in the first place. So, any ideas?

GG.gif

TZDF, best name of course. Tipit (tell them it stands for "The") Zombie defense force. Laugh every time they say it, never tell them why, if they ask you why, say potato.

Windexed Zombies.

TZDF, best name of course. Tipit (tell them it stands for "The") Zombie defense force. Laugh every time they say it, never tell them why, if they ask you why, say potato.

Oh god I remember that fondly. I used to make people avatars and signatures for it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Don't use it but me and my buddies use Giving the business or BZi (because biz was taken).

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I love this idea. As for the video posted, and the reply just before it, hahahaha

GG.gif

xXxX420xX$N1P3R$xXxXx

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mmm yes. I agree.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang