Planking

Innadi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed on the "Bojangles Night Club" one.. hahaha.

EDIT:

funny response to video: "The youth in most parts of the world are too busy starting gangs or experiementing with cocaine to have some light-hearted dumb fun.

Keep on keeping it real Australia! PLANK ON!"

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Planking is by far the dumbest [cabbage] I have ever seen. Extreme lying down. Everytime I go out with me mates after we leave the pub or whatever and were all wasted there like "Yea, bro lets go plank that cop car or that maccas sign or that roof or just on the road here and you take some pictures and it will be mad funny! How about, your an idiot. I can laydown at home. Some guy died here in Australia because he was drunk and planking 12 stories high on a balcony. Just plain stupidity. Not even half funny. Except the one I saw of a guy planking 2 camels that was funny.

Edited by Danqazmlp
Don't censor evade

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Planking is by far the dumbest Sh#t I have ever seen. Extreme lying down. Everytime I go out with me mates after we leave the pub or whatever and were all wasted there like "Yea, bro lets go plank that cop car or that maccas sign or that roof or just on the road here and you take some pictures and it will be mad funny! How about, your an idiot. I can laydown at home. Some guy died here in Australia because he was drunk and planking 12 stories high on a balcony. Just plain stupidity. Not even half funny. Except the one I saw of a guy planking 2 camels that was funny.

It's just for fun. Lighten the [bleep] up.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Planking is by far the dumbest Sh#t I have ever seen. Extreme lying down. Everytime I go out with me mates after we leave the pub or whatever and were all wasted there like "Yea, bro lets go plank that cop car or that maccas sign or that roof or just on the road here and you take some pictures and it will be mad funny! How about, your an idiot. I can laydown at home. Some guy died here in Australia because he was drunk and planking 12 stories high on a balcony. Just plain stupidity. Not even half funny. Except the one I saw of a guy planking 2 camels that was funny.

Its [bleep]ing stupid. If this is what people do for fun thats just sad. Wont be to much fun when someone else dies for trying to be a hero planking something stupid.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Its [bleep]ing stupid. If this is what people do for fun thats just sad. Wont be to much fun when someone else dies for trying to be a hero planking something stupid.

1. Why do you care if they find it fun? Maybe you find it fun to chop wood. Whatever floats their boat.

2. If someone dies while planking it's their own fault and TBH, I'm glad they're no longer populating the gene pool.

PM me for fitocracy invite

1. Why do you care if they find it fun? Maybe you find it fun to chop wood. Whatever floats their boat.

2. If someone dies while planking it's their own fault and TBH, I'm glad they're no longer populating the gene pool.

Im intilted to my opinion and yes it is they're own fault. But if you are glad that someone dies while planking I think you should no longer be populating the gene pool.

3. Your a tool.

[hide=An artist's depiction of me pulling the first manger plank]jesus-in-manger.gif[/hide]

And there really isn't any harm to this, is there now?

I mean, why shouldn't you accept it?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2011/06/01/man-condemned-for-planking-on-top-of-road-sign/

Some guy planked on top of a motorway sign and made it into the paper today and I thought of you guys.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

That's like saying Runescape is stupid. People are entitled to their opinions too, by the way.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 5 weeks later...

lol Finding it hard to believe that this crazy thread is still around. Love ya! :P I think the planking craze has decreased drastically over the days. Planking is now dead!

image.png

2egcz1k.jpg

Few days before school, one guy planked the lockers. They were close enough, and friends held him, too. Few days later they got in huge trouble :lol:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

From the list of Unusual Deaths on Wikipedia:

"2011: Acton Beale, 20, died after falling from a balcony in Brisbane, Australia, the only person known to have died while participating in a fad known as 'planking'"

...so it begins.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So it begins? That is old news there buddy. It's begun for a while now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang