Frost Dragons are botted to [cabbage]

bonzeben23

Can we get a mass ban going on there? Thanks

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

No, I want cheap frost bones >:]

But, I thought this is what everyone asked for when they had that big vote in the beginning of the year...

No.

Avant.png

Report them, that's all you can do about it.

Saw a funny picture

lololw.png

JMods have to go down there and check for botters lol

What's up with the super black out?

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Report them, that's all you can do about it.

Saw a funny picture

lololw.png

JMods have to go down there and check for botters lol

What's up with the super black out?

He blocked his HP and pray levels too :L

PM me for fitocracy invite

Judging by the name it seems to be a 3-5 character name, with probably very high stats

>war tort

it's clearly because he's botting and just toggled off the paint :roll: notice the 2 fally tabs when he only needs 1... one of the more popular and flawless free frost bots withdraws 2 fally tabs instead of 1 every bank trip and sets up your inventory in that exact order and withdraws 1k cannon balls every trip. That exact spot his cannon is sitting on is one of the 4 spots supported by the bot. it also doesn't support a yak yet, hence the war tort and the super blacking out of everything.

pandapk2.jpg

anything that makes over 200k/hour(probably even less) will be botted heavily

not sure why this is so hard to realize

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Slayer, DG, bosses are probably the only things not heavily botted tbh.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Judging by the name it seems to be a 3-5 character name, with probably very high stats

>war tort

it's clearly because he's botting and just toggled off the paint :roll: notice the 2 fally tabs when he only needs 1... one of the more popular and flawless free frost bots withdraws 2 fally tabs instead of 1 every bank trip and sets up your inventory in that exact order and withdraws 1k cannon balls every trip. That exact spot his cannon is sitting on is one of the 4 spots supported by the bot. it also doesn't support a yak yet, hence the war tort and the super blacking out of everything.

http://runegear.net/Thread-Banned--17702?page=2

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Yes, Yes, and no. Since bosses are generally rather fun and no one wants to risk their stuff

I said heavily botted. Although there IS a dg bot, I don't think it's widely used; DG is considered fun by a lot of people afterall, plus DG is rather complex meaning the bot has very poor performance (so I've heard.) Slayer is botted too, I know this, but combat/slayer is considered more fun and less of a grind so people are less likely to bot it. I haven't noticed many slayer bots (actually not sure if I've noticed one) but that means nothing...

Not actually that sure on slayer, but I really don't believe DG is heavily botted.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Yes, Yes, and no. Since bosses are generally rather fun and no one wants to risk their stuff

I said heavily botted. Although there IS a dg bot, I don't think it's widely used; DG is considered fun by a lot of people afterall, plus DG is rather complex meaning the bot has very poor performance (so I've heard.) Slayer is botted too, I know this, but combat/slayer is considered more fun and less of a grind so people are less likely to bot it. I haven't noticed many slayer bots (actually not sure if I've noticed one) but that means nothing...

Not actually that sure on slayer, but I really don't believe DG is heavily botted.

false. the 1 good dg bot is actually getting quite popular, and it doesn't perform poorly at all. it's around 30-35k/hr which adds up quick for a bot.

pandapk2.jpg

false. the 1 good dg bot is actually getting quite popular, and it doesn't perform poorly at all. it's around 30-35k/hr which adds up quick for a bot.

Just out of curiosity, how is it you are so knowledgeable on current botting trends?

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Just out of curiosity, how is it you are so knowledgeable on current botting trends?

Google is ur friend.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Because I don't like being in the dark about whats going on in regards to the botting community, i have the 3 major botting communities forums bookmarked. Sadly enough their forums are also alot more active than tip.it is these days haha.... probably because they all have more time to post since they're botting and not playing :P

pandapk2.jpg

>war tort

ok nice wall of text

Emote denotes sentence change, as do ellipses. And there are 3 sentences that are quite literally separated by a period (last 3), so your viewing of 2 sentences is coming way out of left field.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Emote denotes sentence change, as do ellipses. And there are 3 sentences that are quite literally separated by a period (last 3), so your viewing of 2 sentences is coming way out of left field.

where did you learn your english?

lol

Three lines really doesn't constitute a wall of text, especially when it is broken up. Even so, that is no reason to de-rail a thread, so please, back on topic and no text-wall discussing posts.

Thanks

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

When I went for my fire cape yesterday I saw about 25 level 80-115's in dmed/granite body/whip/dlegs constantly killing tzhaars, usually 6+ pilling the same one too.

Probably another place thats 'heavily' botted

Winarr.png