Do you prefer the fun posts, or the serious posts?

DragnFly

It depends on the topic really. Religion debates--no thanks, but I enjoy a good debate on a serious topic. Sometimes people take it really personally when you disagree with them which sucks and that's usually when I depart from posting in that topic.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Fun, mainly because how cynical most of you are

Right? I think the phrase 'Internet Hate Machine" is a bit redundant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I prefer serious posts although fun posts are nice now and again.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I like the fun posts.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I come on tip it to argue politics and discuss clans, so I prefer serious topics. I do enjoy the fun threads as well, though.

Arguing on the internet increases the size of my e-penis.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

FUN FUN FUN FUN

Looking forward to the fun post :D

Actually, I enjoy reading some serious posts though. They give useful information.

cruddysig2.png

[spoiler=Stats]

Crudson.png

[spoiler='Achievements]

Crudson.png

99 Fishing achieved: 20 June 2010 | 99 Mining achieved: 07 August 2011 | Obtained the power of Ancient curses: 08 August 2011

[spoiler='Goals]

Get Chaotic rapier | Pinch off a Fighter hat from Commander Connad | Obtain the godly power of Turmoil | 99 Attack