Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

ElkNight
[ Display Name History ]

ElkNight

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,323 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
http://wimp.com/physicspresentation/
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

Wow.

I'll give him an 'A' for courage.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

Wow.

I'll give him an 'A' for courage.

Steven Magnet

If you don't get it the physics brony there told the huffington post his name was steven magnet, who is this guy:
Posted Image

Fan name of course, from youtube transcribe audio.

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts

What is wrong with you people?

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

Don't be so closed-minded. Just because you have preconceptions of how ponies should act doesn't mean these ones can't break out of that stereotype. I used to think Halo was 'just another generic shooter' because of my own prejudices against all gun-related video games, just like your prejudices against anything pony-related. Well, I gave it a try and now it's one of my favorite games. Shouldn't you at least give these ponies a chance before you decide to [pre]judge them?

meb
[ Display Name History ]

meb

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,930 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Red ftk bolt
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

Don't be so closed-minded. Just because you have preconceptions of how ponies should act doesn't mean these ones can't break out of that stereotype. I used to think Halo was 'just another generic shooter' because of my own prejudices against all gun-related video games, just like your prejudices against anything pony-related. Well, I gave it a try and now it's one of my favorite games. Shouldn't you at least give these ponies a chance before you decide to [pre]judge them?

Posted Image
Retired
2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

I don't think we're the ones that are trolling here. I legitimately like the show, you have nothing to add to the topic so just don't respond. Just go back to the RSOF or something.

proton
[ Display Name History ]

proton

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • RSN:antielctron
Its a really nice cartoon. I even enjoyed watching some of the first episodes. I like the animation by itself they move soo smooth and they look... cute! Oh god.

Sam
[ Display Name History ]

Sam

we are the music makers

• Members
  • 9,508 posts

Did I just get trolled?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

Did I just get trolled?

Really, he was paraspriting? I couldn't tell.

Maze
[ Display Name History ]

Maze

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
Why do people think we're trolling?

We legitimately like the show and enjoy the characters and episodes. What is wrong with that? Give the show a chance.

OT:

Does anybody here actually like Rarity? If you ask me, she's pretty arrogant and seems to be moody.

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

We legitimately like the show and enjoy the characters and episodes. What is wrong with that? Give the show a chance.

OT:

Does anybody here actually like Rarity? If you ask me, she's pretty arrogant and seems to be moody.

That happens a lot. We can't possibly actually like the show, so we must be trying to troll.

Just love and tolerance, remember that. Love and tolerance.

From what i've gathered the people who like Rarity seem to hate Dash with a passion. If hating dash is even possible. My favorite being Twilight.

Anymore when I watch i'm just in yari's synchtube (aka "derptube") room all the time. Half the fun of watching the show is hanging out with the community, they make it a lot better. Especially when you're there a lot and know the people in there. It doesn't seem there's too big of a following on here though.

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

OT:

That happens a lot. We can't possibly actually like the show, so we must be trying to troll.

Just love and tolerance, remember that. Love and tolerance.

From what i've gathered the people who like Rarity seem to hate Dash with a passion. If hating dash is even possible. My favorite being Twilight.

Anymore when I watch i'm just in yari's synchtube (aka "derptube") room all the time. Half the fun of watching the show is hanging out with the community, they make it a lot better. Especially when you're there a lot and know the people in there. It doesn't seem there's too big of a following on here though.

There's a blog on tumblr I follow that's doing character analysis for all of the mane cast and his latest one was Rarity, and I could tell he liked her but I couldn't get why even in the writing. He kept on going on about how you think she's just manipulative, shallow, and selfish but there's a deeper part to her...that never gets elaborated on. She's at least very responsible and goal-oriented, I mean hell she set up a small business on her own to support herself and Sweetie Bell.

I wish I'd known about a synchtube when I was getting through the episodes, maybe I'll check it out if I'm in the mood to rewatch them (Could you shoot me a link? I could probably find it, but just in case...).

Also to the "troll" postings, I find this image helpful:
Posted Image

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts
derptube be here

Synchtube is just a site where up to 50 people can watch the same youtube video and chat on the side. There's two rooms, Filly and Yaridovich. Yaridovich strays from episodes more, sometimes watching movies or other shows (although the channel owner hates it), from what I hear. I've never been in Filly's. Yari is the more mature choice, since we're mostly adults in there. Yari even allows the posting of pony 34, so just be aware what you're walking into.

meb
[ Display Name History ]

meb

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,930 posts
  • RSN:Red ftk bolt
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild
Posted Image
Retired
2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Star.
[ Display Name History ]

Star.

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 4,338 posts
Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie ftw. Although Dash is a bit of an ass sometimes...

Also, why are all the [minor character'ed] male ponies [developmentally delayed]ed inbreds? I'm quite early in the show though.

Posted Image
☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie ftw. Although Dash is a bit of an ass sometimes...

Also, why are all the [minor character'ed] male ponies [developmentally delayed]ed inbreds? I'm quite early in the show though.

My fave's Twilight Sparkle.

Posted Image

As to Spnips and Snails they're about as fleshed out as most female character's in boy-oriented shows, basically if you're looking for a male character to identify with you're limited to Spike. Though Dr. Whoof and the awesome tennis player have a pretty big fan following, and the last episode also fleshes out a male pony of the Wonderbolts a bit.

Also, a bit of interesting info from MLP Wiki: "The way he speaks is reminiscent of a stereotypical Canadian accent: the tone and the use of the word "eh." This may be a reference to the Canadian comedy duo Bob and Doug MacKenzie (with Snips representing his partner). "

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

Demoli
[ Display Name History ]

Demoli

TET Hampster

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • RSN:Demoliboy2
Pff, Pinky Pie, Apple Jack all the way! (Also Fluttershy, but she gets on my nerves quite often)

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
Wtf....

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts
Erm I enjoy Pinkie Pie a lot, but the times she gets on my nerves she really irritates me, and Applejack's alright but she never really caught on with me. Lastly, Fluttershy is mai waifu, and that's all I have to say.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

Star.
[ Display Name History ]

Star.

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 4,338 posts

Wtf....

Posted Image

Does anyone actually like Rarity?

Posted Image