Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revenant Drop Rates

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Frede173

Bumping this, I wouldn't mind someone to do a trip with me 2morrow, as I wish to test both rapier and maul there, see how weak to crush they are, compared to stab with rapier...

Best of luck to you. It seems impossible to stay at revs for more than 5 minutes without getting attacked by a group of PKers. :(
Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

pakalolo_mon
[ Display Name History ]

pakalolo_mon

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Pakalolo Mon

One of my friends was killed at a rev trip by a pker and lost his G2H. Some weeks later when he went to the dungeon again, he killed a rev imp and gained a statue (5M). Maybe there is some system :rolleyes:
Or it's just luck :P

I thought you couldn't get the 5M statue (ancient statuette afaik) in F2P. :mellow:
Either I was wrong or your friend used a G2H on a P2P world. ...I just don't see why you would do that.

I was with him when he lost the G2H (couldn't help him unfortunately), and he is pure F2P ;)

V He posted this picture in his blog V
Posted Image

Those were definitely p2p only in bh days. Highest f2p could get was the Bandos Scrimshaw (50k). Maybe they changed it so f2p can get all the statues from revs now tho.

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.

Bumping this, I wouldn't mind someone to do a trip with me 2morrow, as I wish to test both rapier and maul there, see how weak to crush they are, compared to stab with rapier...

Best of luck to you. It seems impossible to stay at revs for more than 5 minutes without getting attacked by a group of PKers. :(

Pkers I can handle. I normally bring about 10 dragon bolts (e) and my Avas, along with a bow. Range Maul comboing is fun.

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

Fire_Hawk154
[ Display Name History ]

Fire_Hawk154

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Fire Hawk154
  • RSN2:Bud Bundy
  • Clan:CE, TLL, TR, FD
They are F2P according to Wiki ;)

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts

Pkers I can handle. I normally bring about 10 dragon bolts (e) and my Avas, along with a bow. Range Maul comboing is fun.

That might be enough to scare one or two pkers away, but an entire clan? Nah. :mellow:

BioIce
[ Display Name History ]

BioIce

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
Foreign worlds for both F2P and P2P are usually empty unless some clan has a private event.
Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

Posted Image

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts

Foreign worlds for both F2P and P2P are usually empty unless some clan has a private event.

I've tried. :thumbdown:

rangers5000
[ Display Name History ]

rangers5000

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 131 posts
Today i went for a rev trip and the first one i got killed within 5mins into trip.

The second trip i lasted about 15mins before clan rushed in. Guess ppl r really desparate for my 250k gear

Frede173
[ Display Name History ]

Frede173

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 862 posts
I blame the Summer holidays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users