25-May-2011 � Death Hats, Draynor and Upgrades

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like bolt update i was about to sell 400k unf bolts because my hand not going through them manually

i think mostly botters complaining because they cannot do them anymore with unnatural speed.

xq03sx.png

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

PvP hats, lolwut? That's a new low in creativity. And it will certainly bring even more senseless killing to the areas of wilderness, where people are relying on each other to make a profit. Now, to many, fellow players are just prey or rather numbers they can add to their goofy hats. Keep going, Jagex, it's obvious the community isn't crap as it is right now, correct?

I pretty much like all the other updates, even though it's odd they didn't add left click to Jad and Corp.

PvP hats, lolwut? That's a new low in creativity. And it will certainly bring even more senseless killing to the areas of wilderness, where people are relying on each other to make a profit. Now, to many, fellow players are just prey or rather numbers they can add to their goofy hats. Keep going, Jagex, it's obvious the community isn't crap as it is right now, correct?

I pretty much like all the other updates, even though it's odd they didn't add left click to Jad and Corp.

Corp alredy had a left click attack option.

Juxter.png

Quest cape achieved on 7/11/2010.

You'd have to be some sort of masochist to want to be a forum moderator on the RSOF. They're honestly better off, imo.

Corp had left click added months ago.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Whenever I hop worlds using the lobby, I get logged out when the game starts the countdown message..

Is this happening to anybody else?

Yes, very annoying.

i like bolt update i was about to sell 400k unf bolts because my hand not going through them manually

i think mostly botters complaining because they cannot do them anymore with unnatural speed.

Because botting is the best xp/hr, right?

Both the updates I wanted were not fixed.

- Note extremes for easier decanting.

- Makes buying pouches from Wizard at GoP much easier ( right now it's like 30 seconds per pouch ;_; )

At above, yes it autologged me when the countdown started.

Noting extremes would require an engine restructure.

They should figure it out, no matter the obstacles. Everyone wants it and it is incredibly inconvenient.

You can decant noted pots!!!????

Why wasn't I told this...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Botting is slower than actually playing. Quite a bit slower in some cases

and in some cases faster. Especially when it's click 1, click 2, click 2, click 1...repeat.

w4M8t.png

Both the updates I wanted were not fixed.

- Note extremes for easier decanting.

- Makes buying pouches from Wizard at GoP much easier ( right now it's like 30 seconds per pouch ;_; )

At above, yes it autologged me when the countdown started.

Noting extremes would require an engine restructure.

They should figure it out, no matter the obstacles. Everyone wants it and it is incredibly inconvenient.

You can decant noted pots!!!????

Why wasn't I told this...

This update's been around for awhile. I think it was in patch notes or other news.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

and in some cases faster. Especially when it's click 1, click 2, click 2, click 1...repeat.

and in some cases slower. Especially when its "chop wood, click 1, click 2, click wood, repeat" or "click in front of agility obstacle, click 1, click 2, click obstacle, repeat when it doesn't waste time", etc.

Neltak.png

and in some cases slower. Especially when its "chop wood, click 1, click 2, click wood, repeat" or "click in front of agility obstacle, click 1, click 2, click obstacle, repeat when it doesn't waste time", etc.

the best bot is nearly always slower then the best player.

bots don't get bored and don't sleep.

humans will outclass bots in xp per an hour, bots will outclass humans in xp per a 24 hours.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

the best bot is nearly always slower then the best player.

bots don't get bored and don't sleep.

humans will outclass bots in xp per an hour, bots will outclass humans in xp per a 24 hours.

Way to completely derail a legitimate point. Before the make x, bots could make an insane amount of bolts by clicking much faster than humanly possible, so this fixes that issue. That's it. There's no greater bot discussion that should be taking place on the update thread.

lalalasig2.png

I checked the basement under Draynor Manor and found this:

2w6hqg0.png

Is this new? :unsure:

You cannot unlock the cell door, but there's a possible crawl space through the wall behind it? :blink:

nyuseg.png

I'm pretty sure that was there before, Blyaunte. Either way, I wonder where it goes.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yea I remember it being there for a good while now.

If anyone happens to have a picture of the duellist's cap tier 3+ or wilderness helmet tier 2+, could they post a picture of the item in your inventory and how many kills you needed for that?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Yea I remember it being there for a good while now.

If anyone happens to have a picture of the duellist's cap tier 3+ or wilderness helmet tier 2+, could they post a picture of the item in your inventory and how many kills you needed for that?

I do not have them, but the KB seems to know how many kills needed:

Duel -> http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/combat_duelling#dhats

Wildy -> http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/pvp_wilderness#dhats

We all know how reliable the KB is though :roll: .

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

2w6hqg0.png

You cannot unlock the cell door, but there's a possible crawl space through the wall behind it? :blink:

I *think* this came out back when they updated the vampire slayer quest.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

2w6hqg0.png

I *think* this came out back when they updated the vampire slayer quest.

Now I remember, that was indeed the case :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!