Armpits...

The Dark Lord

No..

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Shaving of the armpits is just not on. Thats just suspect. I shave my face. No man should shave they're legs,arms or wax they're chest or certaintly not shave they're armpits. Unless ofcourse your batting for the other team.

Armpit hair is ther'ye for a reason. Dont shave it.

What.

Shaving your armpit hair has nothing to do with "batting for the other team." I think this is an immature correlation to imply.

There are several reasons why a man would decide to shave his underarms, and it doesn't necessarily mean he is gay. For starters, a lot of male athletes shave their underarms - mainly, swimmers for reasons of being more "streamline" underwater; and bodybuilders for cosmetic/aesthetic reasons. There are also plenty of straight guys (who aren't necessarily athletes) who simply like to keep their underarm hair trimmed or shaved. On top of that, there are countless gay men who don't shave their underarms. In fact, a lot of gay men actually like underarm hair - both on themselves and on their partners.

By your same reasoning, facial hair "is there for a reason" but no one seems to question a man (or his sexuality) for shaving that off.

It's a skewed view of masculinity if someone assumes that a man has to be hairy in order to be manly. Or straight.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

No.

only chicks shave pits and legs. Exceptions being swim team members.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

[hide]

Yes.

[/hide]

...So, do you shave your armpit hair?

Yes.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Well done men, you have out quoted the forum. :thumbup:

Shaving your armpits is kinda gay in my opinion.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

We've created the largest quote chain I have ever seen. Win :thumbup:. Good Job Men :thumbsup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

No. A f ew years ago, though, I was very smelly (I sweated a lot, I'd smell bad even if I took regular baths, changed shirts and user antitranspirants), and decided to try shaving the armpits to see if it helped at all. It didn't. Never did it again.

16185_s.gif

I don't have a lot of armpit hair so I just leave it like that. If it ever crawls out from between my arms when my arms are gainst my body I will trim it though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I did once. Not only was I itchy, but I also cut myself when I was shaving. So whenever I would sweat, it stung like a [bleep]. It was nice because I was in PE at the time.

Never again.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off