Shaving thread

Nomrombom

Face, ye. Circa-1930 gold Gillette Tech safety razor, various shaving soaps (actually using a maca root cream right now, heavenly lather), either Old Spice, Skin Bracer, or Nivea aftershave. Fine badger brush. Hot water. Finish cold, it fixes the cuts.

I don't like modern stuff any more. Facial hair is one of those cases where, in my opinion, going old-fashioned is better. Body hair, I'd probably use modern conveniences. Sometimes do, if things get a little whacky.

LATFH

Cool acronym, bro.

I trim my facial and body hair once a month. Always use shaving cream, otherwise you may have really annoying bumps. I tried using a bowie knife to trim like the pro's do it in the Marines and I ended up getting 5 stitches.

Could use a knife. You'd have to sharpen it beyond belief. There's a reason it's called "razor-sharp." A dull blade will cut you, sharp one will be more difficult. I've thought it would be fun when I am a Marine to just use my Ka-Bar for everything - cooking, shaving, soaping, shampooing - but I'm not very good at sharpening knives.

Yet.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

1: Lol, no forest.

2: No. I tried once just because i've never seen them without, didn't like it.

3: Full shave, unless i'm lazy. It's interesting, every time i go out to the bar with some friends, i'm the one with full shave while i've almost never seen them without their so called "college douche-beard".

4: No, done it a couple of times but i don't fit well with it. I've got a hair-trimmer which i use, set it to about 2cm. Much cheaper than hair-salon.

Manual razor, or whatever their english name is, alles Gillette.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

1. Do you shave your *ahem* private area?

No. I trim every now and then, though.

2. Shave pits?

Only women shave below the neck.

3. Shave beard? Have any facial hair?

Shave it. I don't grow facial hair well so it looks weird.

4. Shave head?

No, I like my beautiful locks.

What razor do you use? Shaving cream? Ever tried without cream? How does your "significant other" like you to shave?

I use disposable razors at the moment, but I'm looking to get into wet shaving.

And anything else you want to discuss.

I hate shaving.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

Yes. More of a trim really. I go for the electric razor occasionally but I find that it itches after.

2. Shave pits?

No.

No, I have a homeless beard. I trim it when it gets too long and shave it when my mom tells me I have to. I haven't done a full shave (I use my electric razor) in probably 2 years though. I just hate how it feels.

4. Shave head?

I have long(ish) hair.

What razor do you use? Shaving cream? Ever tried without cream? How does your "significant other" like you to shave?

Some electric one. I usually use my hair clippers (the thing they give buzz cuts with) though. I use an electric razor, so no cream. Not with a regular razor. My girlfriend likes my beard, in fact one of the first times she really made conversation with me was to yell at me for shaving it. If you're talking about her opinion of my shave elsewhere, she's never commented on it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You'll probably like it. Can get acceptable soap, razor, blades and brush that'll last you at least 6 months for 50 bucks or so on Amazon (or any shaving-specialty webstore). Holler at me if you want to be directed to folks that really know their stuff. I might even be able to help with a couple things.

Yup. I've never had that itching problem though.

2. Shave pits?

Yes.

All the time. Yes, so much.

(No, no.)

4. Shave head?

Get my head shaved once a year.

(No.)

5. What razor do you use? Shaving cream? Ever tried without cream? How does your "significant other" like you to shave?

Some razor for females. (Edit: Schick Silk Effects) Nope, lather it up with soap. I'm going to assume that my significant other likes my legs, armpits, [kitty] and any other mysterious body hair that is out of the norm to be shaven.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yes, every time I shower before going out.

2. Shave pits?

No.

Yes. No, it doesn't seem to want to grow thick enough to form one and it annoys me.

4. Shave head?

I have twice.

Gillette Fusion, some Gillette one, yeah, I usually do as I cannot tell the difference, my last girlfriend actually complained if I didn't shave my privates for a while.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You'll probably like it. Can get acceptable soap, razor, blades and brush that'll last you at least 6 months for 50 bucks or so on Amazon (or any shaving-specialty webstore). Holler at me if you want to be directed to folks that really know their stuff. I might even be able to help with a couple things.

Yeah, if you have any recommendations I'd be glad to hear them. I'm not very knowledgeable about wet shaving beyond the basics.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Shave my face everyday.

4. My hair varies, and sometimes I like it short, sometimes medium length.

5. Gilette Fusion. Not proglide, as I still have 6 more razors to use up. Use Nivea shaving foam, as the smell is much more pleasant than the distinct smell of Gilette.

Face, ye. Circa-1930 gold Gillette Tech safety razor, various shaving soaps (actually using a maca root cream right now, heavenly lather), either Old Spice, Skin Bracer, or Nivea aftershave. Fine badger brush. Hot water. Finish cold, it fixes the cuts.

I don't like modern stuff any more. Facial hair is one of those cases where, in my opinion, going old-fashioned is better. Body hair, I'd probably use modern conveniences. Sometimes do, if things get a little whacky.

LATFH

Cool acronym, bro.

lol

1. Depends on who will be involved. Currently, yes.

2. No

3. Well, haven't really had too much of a problem with facial hair yet. I just let it grow and see how it grows first, then I'll deal with it then.

4. No, I just get it cut.

5. Gillette Fusion Proglide

j0xPu5R.png

Yeah, if you have any recommendations I'd be glad to hear them. I'm not very knowledgeable about wet shaving beyond the basics.

Website called West Coast Shaving for blades (about 10 bucks for a starter pack with quite a few), on Amazon any razors by Parker or Merkur, mostly your choice, they're all pretty good. For your first, you might want one with a big handle - I wish mine was bigger. Woulda saved me from some nasty cuts. Brush, just make sure it's badger, Amazon has plenty of them. Omega might be one of the brands that produces them cheaply, not sure. Soap... Depends. Amazon sells Col. Conk's, real cheap, but they're tiny pucks and don't last too long (a month or so). Or, go to Classic Shaving and look around for cheaper/sale items.

Nope.

2. Shave pits?

Nope.

Full shave. Used to do goatee.

4. Shave head?

Buzz it.

Gillette proglide, with some cheapo cream, and I've tried it without and hated it. She likes my face to be scruffy like sand paper.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Website called West Coast Shaving for blades (about 10 bucks for a starter pack with quite a few), on Amazon any razors by Parker or Merkur, mostly your choice, they're all pretty good. For your first, you might want one with a big handle - I wish mine was bigger. Woulda saved me from some nasty cuts. Brush, just make sure it's badger, Amazon has plenty of them. Omega might be one of the brands that produces them cheaply, not sure. Soap... Depends. Amazon sells Col. Conk's, real cheap, but they're tiny pucks and don't last too long (a month or so). Or, go to Classic Shaving and look around for cheaper/sale items.

Appreciate it :thumbup:

TrueBeaversafe.gif

Nope.

2. Shave pits?

Nope.

Full shave, usually every day but sometimes every 2-3 days if I'm lazy and don't have work.

4. Shave head?

Nope.

I don't even know what razor I use. I don't like electric razors though, they hurt. I use Nivea shaving cream and I have tried without shaving cream, it wasn't so bad :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Yes.

I don't really like having loads of hair there and it's what SO's tend to prefer, which is why I'm surprised quite a number of males here have jungles (ew). xD

2. Shave pits?

Yes.

I'm female, so I haven't got any.

4. Shave head?

No.

Kruidvat shaving cream (Dutch brand from the equivalent shops). I also use their razors.

beautyblog410.jpg

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]