01-Jun-2011 � Fremennik Sagas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilers of first saga:

[hide]

I can't seem to do the runecrafting floor Puzzle with Ariane in the first saga, I can't imbue the tiles or force them. Is this a glitch or should i keep trying?[/hide]

EDIT:

[hide]

The door opened for that puzzle without the need to solve it O.o? Think it was glitched...[/hide]

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Just a note to jagex: when you put runes in a quest that is easily smuggled from, don't make them normal tradeable runes. They don't learn anything -_-

C1Geq.png

Just a note to jagex: when you put runes in a quest that is easily smuggled from, don't make them normal tradeable runes. They don't learn anything -_-

inb4alldgspellsneedcatalyticandelementalrunes

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Quests / Tasks

The A Bolt from the Blue Varrock task now unlocks correctly.

This task was glitched for quite a few people.I know 3pm will be happy.

Dungeoneering binds will no longer be lost when a server crashes.

Good stuff.Should've come sooner.

It is no longer possible to get an untrimmed skillcape with multiple maxed stats by leveling up on a free world.

That's what they said the last time.

I wanted to home dungeon tele, guess where I ended up?

Lumbridge.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Lumbridge.

As your normal self or as one of the DG characters?

I was Owen.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hmm I missed the second objective in the 3s company one.

Anybody got a clue what each of the 4 objectives are?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

:( + Sagas look crappy. GG people who thought there'd be a new bind slot.

I take it you were never told what thought done...

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Lumbridge.

As your normal self or as one of the DG characters?

I was Owen.

I tried it, sent me back to starting room. Which area were you in?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Huh. I don't understand why this release is the buggiest out of them all so far. It's like they did very little testing beforehand. Just take these for example:

Items from the previous completed saga can carry over.

You can smuggle items out.

Ariane suddenly acquires a normal spellbook from above ground.

The runecrafting puzzle says you can neither imbue or force.

Horrible pathfinding only made tolerable by the other two teleporting to you in a new room.

The order of the strange crystals is glitched.

Your mates can moonwalk.

Home teleporting outside as the character you selected.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Why does Thok talk like Conan the Barbarian? :huh:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...