Top 5 Worst People of All Time

sees_all1

[snip]

Looks like your chart is missing some people.

[hide=George Bush]

The United States, July 6, 1946 - present

Kills: 109 million

blood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gif

blood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gif

[/hide]

[hide=Richard Cheney]

The United States, January 30, 1941 - Present

Kills: 87 million

blood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gif

blood_drop.gifblood_drop.gifblood_drop.gif

[/hide]

:twss:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can't judge anyone's character because we haven't met them or dealt with them? What does "dealt with them" even constitute? Worked with? Casual acquaintances? These people are mass murderers, multi-million murderers at that. I don't understand how any fair trial would ever reduce their guilt one bit.

Saying a person is bad even if they did nothing to you, only out a warped social notion isn't okay at all. Would you do that on a lesser scale? Would you say somebody was the worst person in your town if you heard rumors he sold heroin and shot people you don't even know as acquaintances?

No, I'd rather put people who wronged me on the list. Plus, it'd make a more interesting topic than "Totalitarian regimes I never was a part of are the worst!".

Well, unless you're over 60 years old or a terrorist attack victim. Then it's fair game.

Then our lists would be something like:

1. John

2. That douche from the supermarket

3. Oh wait no, that was john

4. Man [bleep] John

5. No one knows who John is.

So we can't judge anyone's character because we haven't met them or dealt with them? What does "dealt with them" even constitute? Worked with? Casual acquaintances? These people are mass murderers, multi-million murderers at that. I don't understand how any fair trial would ever reduce their guilt one bit.

Saying a person is bad even if they did nothing to you, only out a warped social notion isn't okay at all. Would you do that on a lesser scale? Would you say somebody was the worst person in your town if you heard rumors he sold heroin and shot people you don't even know as acquaintances?

No, I'd rather put people who wronged me on the list. Plus, it'd make a more interesting topic than "Totalitarian regimes I never was a part of are the worst!".

Well, unless you're over 60 years old or a terrorist attack victim. Then it's fair game.

As a student of history, I have to say you couldn't be any more wrong. In order to judge present actions as wrong, we must first have guidelines for judging what is wrong and what is right. Obviously we get these from analyzing instances of right and wrong from the past. If, according to your logic, we cannot judge historical figures like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao as being wrong simply because they haven't done anything wrong to us or anyone we know, that would mean current leaders around the world that commit genocide would have to be deemed in the right. I would like you to tell that to Rwandan refugees or Kurdish families massacred under Saddam Hussein's rule.

We have to judge the actions of those who lived in the past based on the time period they were in and how they interacted with others during their lifespan. There can be any number of interpretations of an individual's actions, but saying they can't be judged because they haven't committed any wrong to you or someone you know is completely and utterly ridiculous.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

My tabs are full guys, stop naming people I don't know!

This is so hate filled! I'm hating this!

So I'm going to name nice people

1. Alexey Pajitnov

2. Richard Garfield

3. Andrei Tarkovsky

4. Clive Owen

5. Gandhi

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

One of the worst current military leaders in the world right now is Joseph Kony. I don't like people who kidnap children and kill them/brainwash them into becoming child soldiers in his army. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

The producer of 2001 a space oddyssy I mean what was with the 20 minute LSD trip that no one knew caused it and then what happened next was WTF X10 and in the end the damn baby that was bigger than the enter earth and was floating in this bubble!! I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

The producer of 2001 a space oddyssy I mean what was with the 20 minute LSD trip that no one knew caused it and then what happened next was WTF X10 and in the end the damn baby that was bigger than the enter earth and was floating in this bubble!! I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Stanley Kubrick? He's only one of the best directors in American cinema.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

You mean Stanley Kubrick? He's only one of the best directors in American cinema.

He may be good but I lost him here:

Sorry it won't embed so just click on the link.

the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6YVkiYrz0

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

That scene was for people who were tripping balls on acid. And the last scenes were representative of humanity's constant evolution with alien help. You have to look deeper than the surface in order to understand Kubrick.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

That scene was for people who were tripping balls on acid. And the last scenes were representative of humanity's constant evolution with alien help. You have to look deeper than the surface in order to understand Kubrick.

First time i watched it i could understand the message right up to the acid light show, second time (about 2 days later) i in some ways just ignored the light show and i kinda got the evolution part but it still confuses me. My initial response on the thread was more of what i felt like when i first saw it, now i feel more just like wtf....

O I have Hal as my picture because he (in my opinion) represented how tools would take over their creators and how we would have to concur our own tools, therefore i use it as asserting myself as the optimal tool in this forum of tools.

I saw this about six months ago by the way.

Dheginsea.png

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Top 5 for me have to be:

1) George bush (the younger/dumber one)

2) All the admins of pokemon forums (namely serebii/smogon)

3) The guy who 'mispredicted' the apocalypse on may 21st

4) Hitler

5) Mao¤

¤(although my 5th worst, he still ranks 2nd on my top 10 most influential people of all time. The cultural revolution though was one of the most horrible acts in history [look it up if you're confused/not scared of it])

div>

I hope that's a joke.

I don't have a problem with anyone at Smogon, but damn I hate Serebii. He may be right about a lot of things but he's conceited as hell.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hope that's a joke.

I don't have a problem with anyone at Smogon, but damn I hate Serebii. He may be right about a lot of things but he's conceited as hell.

@riku: I love you too! /czarcasm

As for the serebii/smogon mods, they both have a lot in common as to why I hate'm (...even worse than hitler). Here's a main part of the reason:

About a year ago, I was designing a 4th gen competitive team when I 'happened' to have an idea. Seeing as wynaut was not 'technically' banned from ou, I decided to use it on my team. My team went 72-2 before being '"disqualified" due to me apparently "cheating". Apparently I wasn't allowed to use wynaut since its evo was banned from ou (which made no sense to me). Since then, I've hated them both more than hitler.

/whenlifegivesyourantswearbrownpants!

div>