1. Why so angry?
2. You should really check your history, make sure your family member hasn't downloaded everything. Kids do lie.
3. The Runescape official forums would probably be better for this, you should post it in the account help section.
4. It's usually only a two week ban, so it wouldn't hurt anyone to take a two week break.
EDIT: If you're worried about your children talking to the wrong people, why not have them stay in quick chat worlds only?
1. Cause I'm a parent
2. she doesn't know how
3. not really it's all crap and spam
4. true but she's 10 and been crying about all day. I mean honestly her account is [cabbage].
Odds are she does.
Kids are way smarter and lie to their parents successfully frequently. You seem to of forgotten what its like to be a kid.
Just cause YOU think she dont know doesn't make it true.
For one thing kids are so computer literate these days most can easily match their parents computing skills by about 10.
Google would tell them everything they need to know to subvert admin only etc.
And a kid so would do it; When I was ~8 and my brother ~10 we had dial up internet with a password AND a time logger program cause we only got so many hours a month and the computer was passworded.
We knew how to get around the log on password, had memorised the internet password and new how to use command prompt to exit the time logger and then edit its log file so it didn't show it had been shut down.
And this is all in the times before google made everything easy to learn.
Our parents didn't have a clue until I was about ~18 and it came up in conversation about kids getting away with stuff.
Oh and aside from that as someone pointed out the t&cs do say no under 13s and anyone who joined when they were allowed should have dob on their profile which means they are limited to only quick chat.