DiRtYDeViL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP is seriously the best troll, LOL.

Except that he isn't.

This.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I'm not going to continue on with these arguments and quoting previous posts. I'm just going to make a few points and go on from there.

You said you have restrictions on "her" computer. Meaning she has her own computer. I bet it's in her room too, right?

10 years old is not too young to be able to figure out how to bot. I started botting when I was 13 (late 2002 or early 2003) with SCAR, SlaveIT and AutoRune. Back then it was way more complicated to get a bot up and running than it is now. So it wouldn't surprise me the least bit if your child knew how to start up one of the current bots.

I'm not sticking up for jagex in any way mind you, just stating some facts.

Every parent knows what's best for their child, but especially as a father, you should be more weary. At that age, she should have access to a computer that is in a public room of your house, not one locked away in her room.

I doubt anyone here even remembers this or was witness to it, but back in the RSC cheating days, there was a girl who stripped on webcam for rsc gp.

Haha I never saw it for myself, but I remember when that [cabbage] was going down, heard about it all over the place lol

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.