Sip

GuidesForScapers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinking would imply you drink all of it.....which you don't. You have to sip it 4 times because your pansy-ass can't chug an overload.

Drinking would imply you drink all of it.....which you don't. You have to sip it 4 times because your pansy-ass can't chug an overload.

According to Runescape you drink it 4 times, so when playing Runescape and clicking it, it is drinking. Not sipping.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

To "sip" something literally means to take a little drink of a liquid...

I don't see how this warrants a rant.

It annoys me, so i rant about it.

Well, I know it annoys you... I just don't see why it's annoying. By definition when someone tells you to sip a pot, that is correct. You're taking a small (aka single dose) drink of the potion.

It's like ranting about someone saying they were "moving" when they were actually running...? It's technically correct.

I've never seen anyone tell you to sip a pot, and I'm pretty sure the message has always been "drink" and not "sip". So the problem is...?

A lot of people frequently say to "take a sip of <X potion>".

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Thank you for that post. Now I can go to bed with a smile.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The word "sip" just makes me rage. Everyone has words that piss them off, i was just unfortunate enough to get landed with one that people tend to say >_>

Know what makes me rage? Arrogant, belligerent PKers who think they actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

td2sig.jpg

The word "sip" just makes me rage. Everyone has words that piss them off, i was just unfortunate enough to get landed with one that people tend to say >_>

Know what makes me rage? Arrogant, belligerent PKers who think they actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

omfg yea i hate pkers so much they hsoud all go die real men go boss hunt and dungggg. When the runescape judgement day comes and we all know the grand scheme of things all this will become apparent.

And you got all that because i made a rant in the rant section? Go you.

GuidesForScapers.png

Because GuidesforScapers is a terrible poster, and thus the quality of posts is terrible.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Because GuidesforScapers is a terrible poster, and thus the quality of posts is terrible.

Game says drink, so you drink. Wsup den?

GuidesForScapers.png

Doesn't mean there aren't other words that can be used.

True, but i dislike the one that is used. So i rant about it. Why do people not understand the point of the rant section?

GuidesForScapers.png

If I recally correctly, a "vial" is a fluid container of 10mL or 0.3 fluid ounces... Therefore to effectly take four doses, you would be required to "sip" it. [/thread]

A vial doesn't have a set unit of measurement, though it tends to be small. But there's nothing that says you couldn't have a 300-foot tall vial.

If I recally correctly, a "vial" is a fluid container of 10mL or 0.3 fluid ounces... Therefore to effectly take four doses, you would be required to "sip" it. [/thread]

A vial doesn't have a set unit of measurement, though it tends to be small. But there's nothing that says you couldn't have a 300-foot tall vial.

True, but it is unlikely that jagex actually intended that the vials were to be the size of our pixel fists.

Luck be a Lady

omfg the game says drink and he said sip@@@@@@@@@@@IM GOING TO [bleep]ING RANT ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH THEY MEAN THE SAME THING!!

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

omfg the game says drink and he said sip@@@@@@@@@@@IM GOING TO [bleep]ING RANT ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH THEY MEAN THE SAME THING!!

FINALLY. Someone on my level.

I believe you're stuck at level 1.

FINALLY. Someone on my level.

I believe you're stuck at level 1.

Clearly not.

GuidesForScapers.png