Pictures of those TIFers -- 2.0

The Observer

But you'll also see the purple dot on your map.

Anyway, once I get done with this I'll show you guys how much of a creep I am :twisted:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ohhhhh, it's on. :twisted:

And just to contribute to the previous discussion, the only thing that was "banned" last time was the area between the Prayer guild and the western wall of the Grand Exchange. Sniping someone inside the Grand Exchange area was only ever "frowned upon" because of how many people hung out there... but it wasn't flat-out banned. More-or-less just considered a low-blow.

For this "version 2.0" I wouldn't mind making Edgeville, the Grand Exchange, and the immediate area around Daemonheim off-limits for sniping.

Edit: I also think it should be added to the rules (for those players who are new to sniping) that the person's name must be visible in your screenshot. May seem like common sense, but... :-w

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Ohhhhh, it's on. :twisted:

And just to contribute to the previous discussion, the only thing that was "banned" last time was the area between the Prayer guild and the western wall of the Grand Exchange. Sniping someone inside the Grand Exchange area was only ever "frowned upon" because of how many people hung out there... but it wasn't flat-out banned. More-or-less just considered a low-blow.

For this "version 2.0" I wouldn't mind making Edgeville, the Grand Exchange, and the immediate area around Daemonheim off-limits for sniping.

Edit: I also think it should be added to the rules (for those players who are new to sniping) that the person's name must be visible in your screenshot. May seem like common sense, but... :-w

Well, that's pretty much common sense. If you don't have their name shown it isn't really a snipe is it? :P

j0xPu5R.png

I'm just saying. Some people could easily think they could just take a screenshot of the player, and not need to have the RSN showing.

*shrug*

Edit: Bwahahahahahah! So it begins... :twisted:

[hide=Snipe #001 - ElricEdward]001.png

ily[/hide]

[hide=Snipe #002 - Boros]002.png[/hide]

[hide=Snipe #003 - Balthamel]003.png

You can run but you can't hide.[/hide]

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

^I don't even know who those three are... What about including their tip it names?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I offically will give 1m to thefirst person to hytspot me. (Ge and edge and dae not included, current name: "Waterloo")

Lets add some bounties! :thumbsup:

Challenge accepted!

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Ah, this game "back then" provided a lot of enjoyment... I had the most Snipes... but the forum was rolled back and the game was pretty much stopped after that... Pity, really.

Anyway, to add: As others above have said, certain areas really must be a "No Sniping" zone, to add fairness to the game.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I offically will give 1m to thefirst person to hytspot me.

lol i remember this. got ruined by bunches of attention-[seekers] trying to get people to take a picture of them.

o?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I offically will give 1m to thefirst person to hytspot me.

lol i remember this. got ruined by bunches of attention-[seekers] trying to get people to take a picture of them.

o?

Oi! I just wanna see if anyone spots me. D:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

screenshot20110607at182.png

Lured. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pew pew pew.

[hide=Snipe #004 - Spooferfish]004.png[/hide]

[hide=Snipe #005 - Hiroki]005.png[/hide]

[hide=Snipe #006 - Echocut]006.png[/hide]

^I don't even know who those three are... What about including their tip it names?

Well, I don't really know a lot of people in RS based off of their forum names. So some people I'll recognize in-game as being a TIFer, but have no idea who they are on forums. :cool: And some people I know to use Tip.It (the fansite) don't necessarily use the forums.

At any rate...

ElricEdward = @Neos_Matrix

Boros =

Balthamel = No idea sorry.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png