Most influential/iconic players of RS2?

Spartan3450

Hmmm all names I've been thinking about have been named (checked the whole topic) except for Zzzamorak and lilliuffy or however you write her name.

Oh and the mining and agility rank 1, forgot his name as well but I bet everybody around here knows it ;).

3 hit u was the first person in RS that achieved over 1 billion gp's btw wasn't he?

There is one person richer as Chessy018 has ever been btw, he's not known but...

It's not a fake I think ;).

I wonder how much RL cash peoples would afford for this account btw.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm all names I've been thinking about have been named (checked the whole topic) except for Zzzamorak and lilliuffy or however you write her name.

Oh and the mining and agility rank 1, forgot his name as well but ;).

That'd be LilYuffie and Lover Romeo

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Drumgun - First to max all melee's

Villandra/Slayerbelle/Ellebreyals - Check her YT for more info :)

Uloveme - Was in the top with The Old Nite, N0valyfe, Zezima and eventhough banned because her and her husband played both on the account, I bow :)

Larryr - Could've easely maxed the hardest skill Runecrafting with her running-company. Quit because of a (real-life...) death of one of the clan-members (or a relative of a member, not sure).

Hope I helped!

3 hit u was the first person in RS that achieved over 1 billion gp's btw wasn't he?

Was the first person to take a pictuer of 1b gp... and he borrowed it all from a bunch of friends .. took a picture and gave it back to his friends

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the first person to take a pictuer of 1b gp... and he borrowed it all from a bunch of friends .. took a picture and gave it back to his friends

3 hit has already nominated himself in the early pages.

clansig7.gif

Villandra (or however you spell it) and all her other accounts

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Drumgun - First to max all melee's

Villandra/Slayerbelle/Ellebreyals - Check her YT for more info :)

Uloveme - Was in the top with The Old Nite, N0valyfe, Zezima and eventhough banned because her and her husband played both on the account, I bow :)

Larryr - Could've easely maxed the hardest skill Runecrafting with her running-company. Quit because of a (real-life...) death of one of the clan-members (or a relative of a member, not sure).

Hope I helped!

Deja Vu Xiii maxed melees before Drumgun. Also, has a higher rank in each melee stat. However Drumgun can be the first to maxing all Combat at 200m, all he has left is 200m Prayer. I wouldn't say he is influential though.

For me personally it would be,

Telmomarques

- I think Telmomarques is awesome because back when Dg came out he would let me on his teams a few times, and it means a lot when you're like 119cb, and most teams are solely 130+. He actually realized that dg lvl has more of an impact then cb lvl for the most part.

Zezima

-Was probably the most epic player.

Taco Limey

-I'd say he's one of the best brid pkers.

S U O M I

-Most likely to get every skill to 200m, and has crazy 200m skills already.

Non famous people, but have high ranks in RS that influenced me, would be XSV Facefull(200m Dg), Puu4(Rank 5 Rc), and Deja Vu Xiii (200m in melee skills).

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Why is the player 'The Old Nite' so famous?

All I've seen so far is people saying that he was a nice guy.

I thought iconic players would distinguish themselves from others. (in other words: it is not like noone else on RS is nice)

Like others have already mentioned, I would put Villandra on that list too. Amazing what she has done on RS.

I thought iconic players would distinguish themselves from others. (in other words: it is not like noone else on RS is nice)

Like others have already mentioned, I would put Villandra on that list too. Amazing what she has done on RS.

Because he was a great person, toprank and he died. When someone dies something happens in the human brain and it makes us respect those people more than alive (Kennedy, Tupac).

He did distinguish himself as he was in the top 3 for years (?).

Deja Vu Xiii maxed melees before Drumgun. Also, has a higher rank in each melee stat. However Drumgun can be the first to maxing all Combat at 200m, all he has left is 200m Prayer. I wouldn't say he is influential though.

S U O M I

Sorry, didn't know about Deja. But indeed, Drum could be first to all Combats :).

Whether he is or is not influental is subjective, just like some people don't have any 'feelings' towards Zezima. To me Drumgun is influental though, he inspired me and partly because of him I know that I can achieve anything myself, as long as I want it.

On another note, I don't see why Suomi is more influental than Drumgun. No offence, I respect him and he achieved some awesome things while working on his goal, but so did Drumgun :).

Because he was a great person, toprank and he died. When someone dies something happens in the human brain and it makes us respect those people more than alive (Kennedy, Tupac).

He did distinguish himself as he was in the top 3 for years (?).

Yup, it is more schocking than someone saying they are quiting (woox) and then coming back after a few days... everyone knew he wasn't coming back... ever.

He made the highscores exiting, because he was competing zezima and I believe they switched places a few times (rank).

R.I.P. the old nite

Zezima - good guy

elvemage - I am not a fan, but he sure got a lot of fans and his vids were tremendously famous.

and everyone who doesn't bot is on my list.

(remember zezima was banned for a while because they suspected he was account sharing)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Most iconic players of all time in RuneScape are no doubt (hard to limit to just RS2 really):

Zezima

Bluerose13x

Duke Freedom

Chessy018

Zarfot

Of course there are many who have influenced the game alot, or even more, but these people were just so incredibly famous almost everyone, no matter did you play during their era or not, has heard about them. I have to say Zezima being the #1 simply due to fact that people who haven't ever even played RuneScape have heard of him. From friends playing RS and so on. Few times that I've seen him on game, he has always been surrounded by dozens and dozens of players just wanting to see a glimpse of his name.

Bluerose simply for being the only one with 99 smithing back in the days, and able to make R2Hs, which for long was the best weapon in the game and even longer in f2p.

Duke Freedom and Chessy simply for being so loaded it's hard to imagine.

And last but not least, Zarfot. For reasons posted multiple times above.

People who deserve a special mention: Renez (my personal favourite), Pure Kq Pax, Larryr, Jebrim, S U O M I, The Old Nite, N0valyfe..

I actually haven't heard of Bluerose13x, Duke Freedom, or Chessy018; the other two most definitely. I'd have to go with Zezima hands down at number 1. Then probably N0valyfe, Zarfot, The Old Nite, and Lilyuffie88.

riderr_boi26.png

Durial321 was my old clanmate when I was in 3v0lution x, he posted the video and all that from when he was pking EVERYONE for what they had. His green phat was stolen by this piece of crap who got kicked out of the clan, his name was...Voodoolegion.

Anyways, he made some back up accounts and remained popular in the clan for a good while, until we disbanded. Oh, good times with 3v0lution..my old name was Mikeroxorz

He also pked me when I went up to him while he was doing his thing :D

S U O M I

Sorry, didn't know about Deja. But indeed, Drum could be first to all Combats :).

Whether he is or is not influental is subjective, just like some people don't have any 'feelings' towards Zezima. To me Drumgun is influental though, he inspired me and partly because of him I know that I can achieve anything myself, as long as I want it.

On another note, I don't see why Suomi is more influental than Drumgun. No offence, I respect him and he achieved some awesome things while working on his goal, but so did Drumgun :).

Ye I suppose I worded that wrongly, any1 can be influential, I meant more like I don't think Drumgun's influence is worth being among the top 10 or 20 most iconic players, where as S U O M I, has stated 200m in all skills as his goal, and is well on his way to achieving that goal, while sustaining almost maximum efficiency, he does have money problems, but gets donations so he doesn't need to merch. However Drumgun does still hold the weekly/monthly xp records, and is the closest to maxing all combat.

Tbh, I think Castle Wars has some influence, because for me personally I'd rather unlock everything in the game, then train skills past 99/120.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I didn't borrow it all, but I did borrow it yes, I borrowed around 400M of it I think, I was probably no where near the first to own 1000M coins. I can't remember what the picture even looked like but I'm sure it was when I was quite low defence, maybe 15 or 20, back in the day lol.

Personal opinion that "influential" means you impacted how others played the game. This is seperate from being famous which is more along the lines of popularity. As such, influential would be guys that introduced tactics (combat and skilling), brought about change in the game itself (suggestions), or produced highly used guides such as this site.

In that vein,

I'd nominate Tomisme as pretty influential pre GE. If you didn't know, in the forums, he had a long running stickied topic that listed a reasonable going rate of tradable items. It was a useful if not vital tool for those that didn't want to get scammed on lesser traded items. Oh, and he was in the top 5 ranging skill for a long time.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit