07-Jun-2011 � Deadliest Catch

Da_Latios

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also was i the only one to watch her smith and think "Ohh smith-able dragon" :)"

Maybe Smithing will be the next skill to have it's level cap raised to 120?

That would probably ruin the price on all dragon armour/weapon drops. 70k fishing and hunter experience is nice.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Quest completed here. I'll take anything besides regular hunter exp cause it's just not my cup of tea. Also I did like the amount of fishing exp. :shades:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Kinda lame that the major challenge of the later tracking levels can be negated by just clicking the compass <_<

Meh quest, decent exp, everything got me to 75 hunter so I guess I shouldn't complain.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

To people complaining about the difficulty of the quest, jagex does also take in account the skill levels needed to start/complete it (lvl 70 fish and thieving being master requirments) and previous quests done (roving elves needs regicide etc.)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Kinda lame that the major challenge of the later tracking levels can be negated by just clicking the compass <_<

Meh quest, decent exp, everything got me to 75 hunter so I guess I shouldn't complain.

What compass Trick?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

WTB 83k theiving xp. I'll trade a hat for it.

If I hadn't used the three effigies I had yesterday on fishing I'd be set. FML

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

What compass Trick?

Clicking the compass at any time sets your bearings straight north, so it basically "resets" the screen so you're always back to having the compass facing north which is very helpful on the sea wind levels.

What was the treasure bit about? I forgot to loot any during the quest...

You could loot the shipwrecks for low-medium loot. Best things I saw were adamantite ore and cut rubies. You could also only loot 3 items in total.

If you haven't done the 10 extra hunts, you can loot the shipwrecks there.

priest_wiz.png

Anyone else thought that all these crappy updates may be because JaGEx is Focusing oon Ritual of the Majjharat? It was confirmed for next month via Facebook....

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Anyone else thought that all these crappy updates may be because JaGEx is Focusing oon Ritual of the Majjharat? It was confirmed for next month via Facebook....

Don't get my hopes up.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Perhaps they've simply reached a point where it's no longer viable to release quality updates every week. Maybe they should start scaling back to monthly updates with higher quality.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Did anyone get this feeling?

[spoiler=Spoiler]kewldragonsword.png

Dragon Short Sword, woop?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

People keep saying it's a dragon short sword.... It's obviously just a super hot sword that she is smithing. Metal glows red hot, making it look like dragon.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

It's just red hot, probably just a normal short sword; the spear tip looked that color too until it cooled down.

And to the treasure I got cut and uncut rubies, green d'hide, law runes because they staked in my invy and I'm running out, and once 5k coins.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Perhaps they've simply reached a point where it's no longer viable to release quality updates every week. Maybe they should start scaling back to monthly updates with higher quality.

What are you implying? Are you saying that something's limiting development that wasn't there before?

Also, the quality of this update was pretty damn good. It's the quantity at issue here. The problem with last week's update was to do with bug testing. The problems aren't consistent, which makes the source much harder to pinpoint.

My theory: They're getting too ambitious with the custom interfaces, and that's become too much of a drain on development time. They should focus on refining and reusing those interfaces in future quests instead of making new ones from scratch all the time.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

And to the treasure I got cut and uncut rubies, green d'hide, law runes because they staked in my invy and I'm running out, and once 5k coins.

Yeah, I looted until I got what I wanted, then I did the tracking of the wreckages. I chose the 5k pile of coins with law runes and uncut rubies and sometimes green d'hides. Almost came with 100k by the end of things :)