Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
sees_all1

I can't take Jagex seriously anymore.

I'm only annoyed by the ones that pm me. I leave my private chat to open, but it can force me to turn it to friends only when I enter the GE.

My private chat is always on Friends. I find it's the best way to keep the riff-raff out.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

a possible solution, Is when a player is reported 10 times for website advertising, They're Muted for an hour, That way, There's no one single player with the ability to mute, Vastly reducing the risk of abuse.

coolte10.png

It can still be easily abused. Nice 1 month necro btw.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]