Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Facebook Exclusive 20% Discount

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

GuidesForScapers
[ Display Name History ]

GuidesForScapers

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Sir Gudi
Don't be a silly stupid, Facebook is free.
Posted Image

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

FooK-A-Ji
[ Display Name History ]

FooK-A-Ji

The One And Only

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:FooK A Ji
  • RSN2:Flyingtoilet
My last girlfriend was stolen by a man who had a Runescape T-shirt for each day of the week.

And several other testimonials from real people who have bought a Runescape T-shirt.

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the Runescape shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Robert E. Lee says...
I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a Runescape shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a Runescape shirt (or a WoW shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

Andrew says...
No words can describe how amazing the Runescape shirt is, so I won't say anything more. Nothing.

George W. Bush says...
I wouldn't be such a [cabbage]ty president if I had some damn Runescape shirts.

Jake says...
This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It.

Mike says...
Ive been eating like a mad man but still lost 20lbs thanks to this shirt.

50 Cent says...
Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the Runescape Tee. Holla back ya heard.

Racer says...
Forget modifying your car just buy this shirt. Seriously who's gonna pass you with a Runescape shirt on!!

mf101 says...
I wore this shirt to a VERY important business meeting with 5 MAJOR players in the Kansas social elite. Let me just say this shirt sealed the deal and I am opening 14 dry cleaners in the area. THANK YOU RUNESCAPE SHIRT!

ALL TRUE TESTIMONIALS.

Jaffy1
[ Display Name History ]

Jaffy1

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 3,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ms Julie
At above comment:
Wat.

As for the Jmod? I dare him to stop macro's - work so hard it has to be considered a laughing matter around the jagex office since it simply can't be done

Now there's an idea. :thumbup:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Tip.It Website Crew Leader
Quotes

Beest1942
[ Display Name History ]

Beest1942

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • RSN:Beest RAWR
  • Clan:Spirits of Arianwyn

I don't need 20% off five dollars. I'm not that desperate or poor.

That's a free month of membership every five months... that's like a free Chipotle burrito!!!!

Edit: just shared on all my FB friends walls

Edit2: weird-- nearly half my FB friends list is gone. FB must be updating their website again or something...

Lol ya I just read it as 20% of their store stuff only, not membership fees.

They save / make more money that way. I am sure they have wanted to up membership fees for a long time (and they have) and they know and suspect that if they do they will lose out on members to games people might feel more worth the more money. aka WOW, RIFT, etc.

And ya Muggi, Facebook [bleep]s up on a regular basis and it has been for months and months now. Too many members, pages, posts, etc etc etc. They did a great job handling it for a long time but now its just to that point where its literally next to impossible to stay that perfect like their starter days.

I think muggi might have forgotten his [sarcasm] tags. :wink: I actually laughed when I read his post.

Especially the Edit2 got me haha. Nice one.

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

pal2002
[ Display Name History ]

pal2002

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • Location:Thine alabaster cities gleam, Undimmed by human tears
  • RuneScape Status:None

My last girlfriend was stolen by a man who had a Runescape T-shirt for each day of the week.

And several other testimonials from real people who have bought a Runescape T-shirt.

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the Runescape shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

OMG says...

Robert E. Lee says...
I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a Runescape shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a Runescape shirt (or a WoW shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

Andrew says...
No words can describe how amazing the Runescape shirt is, so I won't say anything more. Nothing.

George W. Bush says...

Jake says...

Mike says...

50 Cent says...
Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the Runescape Tee. Holla back ya heard.

Racer says...
Forget modifying your car just buy this shirt. Seriously who's gonna pass you with a Runescape shirt on!!

mf101 says...
I wore this shirt to a VERY important business meeting with 5 MAJOR players in the Kansas social elite. Let me just say this shirt sealed the deal and I am opening 14 dry cleaners in the area. THANK YOU RUNESCAPE SHIRT!

ALL TRUE TESTIMONIALS.

:thumbsup:
I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles
Posted Image

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

Black Jesus says...

OMG says...

Robert E. Lee says...

Andrew says...

George W. Bush says...

Jake says...

Mike says...

50 Cent says...

Racer says...

mf101 says...

ALL TRUE TESTIMONIALS.

:thumbsup:

Not even gonna lie, I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

As for the actual issue, I have no problem with the discount being for the Jagex store, but I feel cheated if they can lock in their membership at the discounted price.

Helm_Lardar
[ Display Name History ]

Helm_Lardar

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • RSN:Helm Lardar
People actually buy those t-shirts? I wouldn't enter this competition simply because I couldn't care less if the Jagex store has a discount.

Kudos to them for working on their marketing though. We need new players in the game if it's to ever stay frresh, and new players are increasingly hard to find.

I'm not an efficienado.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users